Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Leonhart, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Leonhart

Leonhart Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    Hello, Im Leonhart.

I am utterly brand new to this orgasm denial, a sub-section of the sexual world I didnt even know existed until I happened to be provoked into researching the matter. A few forays into sex blogs later I happened to stumble across this site.

At time of writing I am a 30-year-old, soon-to-be-married male living in the UK. My fiance is utterly oblivious to any of this. So shall it remain!

From what I have come to understand I am not entirely sure where I fit in here, if I even do. I enjoy the sensation of holding myself back from coming, sometimes teasing myself and testing my endurance. Invariably I dont hold out for long a week, I think, is my current record.

Add into which my fiance is, of course, occasionally interested in having sex and I certainly see no reason to deny her that, so my experiences so far have tended to be periods of abstaining from masturbation until I either a) relent or b) have sex.

Im not sure if there is a term for that!

But this is what I have come here for. To embrace the thrill in denial, to perhaps be taken to the brink of need without being permitted to go over the edge. The idea of a woman dictating my relief, of knowingly tormenting me into a writhing urge, I find incredibly powerful and a major turn-on.

So Im new here. And I dont know what to expect or what Ill find. So well see.

-Leonhart-

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Everyone is welcome at the Mansion... and it's lovely to have another Brit around.

You'll fit in just fine. You may find you are not interested so much in the idea of a sissy lifestyle, but they do know there stuff when it comes to denial!

Why are you not telling your better half? Afraid she may turn into the Dungeon Mistress of your nightmares... or would that be dreams?!

:welcome: :loveCM:

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    Welcome leonhart,
    After reading your post I cant help but ask....Why are you not sharing this desire of yours with your mate? I do realise that sharing information like this is difficult for men to do however it has been My experience with so many men that I chat with that it is better to share your true feelings up front. There are many many subs and sissys here that only wish they had shared many years ago but were too afraid, and still are!
    You are young, just starting out on life as a married man, the more you share now, the easier it will be to be open and honest as the years go by.
    Just a suggestion. Have fun here, you'll learn alot from all our friends here.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. Leonhart

Leonhart Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the welcome.

I've not told my other half principally because, for sure, it's a new concept to me so the notion of mistresses and subs and sissies, until recently, was unknown.

Then it's a matter of broaching the subject. I have no idea how she'd take it. She might just be plain weirded out by the idea.

I guess it's a matter of easy does it. Slowly let her know that I depend on her for my orgasms? See what kind of response that illicits? I don't know yet. But I plan on sticking around and hearing all about it from you guys. . . Even if I don't go 'full blown' I'm sure I'll find things to excite me and people to enjoy around here.

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    leonhart, I'll agree with MM and MW. I think you should share, at least gently, with your Fiancee that you have these desires. You're about to share a life together. Start on the right foot, and have it in the open. Living with these desires closeted is a miserable existence. I'm glad my wife at least KNOWS, even if she isn't really interested.

Best of luck to you, and welcome!
    mikecb

6. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i have to agree with MW, MM and Mike. Take it from me i did what you are about to do. i lived in the closet for almost 30 years because of the exact reasons you mention. Get it out now or at least before you get married and you both will be better off in the long run even if the relationship doesn't work out. Don't get me wrong i love my Wife and all that She has given me but i do spend alot of time wondering how much different my life may have been. Live your life for you and do what makes you happy as long as it doesn't cause harm to anyone else.

Rachel

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol - Maybe we all need to calm down a bit!

Let's not scare him off! He has already said he chanced across the site whilst looking into denial and is relatively new to the world we call home!

Please excuse our enthusiasm... we just love what we do! :manga_champers:

8. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the site Leonhart, I understand that it can be hard to share these things with your partner. It would be great if you could share things with your fiancee but probably best to do it in small steps.

Whatever you decide to do I hope it goes well, and she at least accepts or even gets into the same things as you.
    :anim_32:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice