Hello to everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WillingSlave66, Aug 22, 2011.

1. WillingSlave66

WillingSlave66 New member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    I just wanted to say hello to everyone, and offer some backround about myself and my Mistress. We have known each other for almost 29 years, and have been married a little over 21 of those years. She was 16 when we met, so with a little math you can figure our ages. While my Mistress may not really be my wife any longer, she will always be my best friend. We started into an FLR relationship about 3 years ago pretty much by accident. I'll spare you the boring details, but we both recognized things waking up in us that we liked very much, and decided to pursue it.

As anyone who has been in an FLR relationship for any length of time will tell you, it takes A LOT of hard work, love and patience. It takes releasing yourself from the grip of deep seeded sociolagical conditioning, and a level of trust in doing that that most people can not comprehend. My Mistress had more trouble with that then I did, and it seemed the sticking point was a way for her to impose her will on me without having to resort to corporal punishment. Something she hates as much as I love it. We have been using orgasm denial for over a year now, but something more was needed, something she could passively enforce, and something that let me know she "owned" me.

A month ago my Mistress allowed me the gift of the Jailbird from Mature Metal, and the transformation in her has been unbelievable. She couldn't believe how uncompremissingly forceful she was being, I suggested to her that she kind of has a built in safety net. If i mis behave, she has to do nothing really to punish me, and the only way I can possibly entice her to release me is to obey her every wish until not only have i made up for any infractions, but earned enough good will to the point where she will want to offer me the gift of temporary release. We are in the process of keeping me locked up for two months solid, with no sexual attention for me while she enjoys her usual 3 days a week pleasure. So far it has had the desired effect of reducing my will, albiet very obiedient, still a will to mush. I still have 6 weeks to go, and I already can not fathom doing or saying anything that would annoy my Mistress in anyway. This seems to be the magic formula she has been searching for for three years now.

Anyway, so far so good. I hope i can be as much help to others here as I am sure they will be to me.

Thank you for taking the time to get to know me a little.

Willing Slave.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice