Hello from GA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lockeddown4Her, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Lockeddown4Her

Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    F/m...Happily married 12 years... both 35ish years old. We have been playing/experimenting for couple of months now. i (hubby) am into everything found on a "google search" for FLR. Her (wife) is coming around slowly. She likes my chastity but, doesn't make me wait long inbetween orgasms, she likes to watch it shoot out! Who am i to argue... lol. We have a set of rules but, not enforced.

i am hoping that some forum discussion with healthy, "normal", actively playing couples will bring Her further out of the vanilla stronghold that has Her!!

Crazy people need not apply, and keep your dick pics! Like i said normal people only!!

-Lockeddown4Her

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    Each couple progresses according to their own direction and decisions made along the way. We began with chastity on the honor system and soon She learned that I was not being "honorable", so the cage was introduced as a wanking prevention device used primarily when we are apart. Then, She caught me wearing panties and decided to feminize me, little by little. All of this happened as a result of good and open communication based on what each of us found interesting and enjoyable. They have been several missteps along the way, but good communication overcomes those things!

Lockeddown4Her likes this.
  3. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    not meant THAT bad, but I really wonder: "normal" people are those like you? :rolleyes:

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    You don't have to be crazy to enjoy chastity. Some might say it helps but not me. :)

5. Lockeddown4Her

Local Time:
    Isn't that what you consider normal? Normal was in " " only way i know how to to show sarcasm. Lol

6. Lockeddown4Her

Local Time:
    Her knows honor system would be a disaster. i have brought all of this stuff up to Her. So its been overwhelming for her. Patience isn't a quality i have, so the wrong frustration builds. But we continue playing, so we're good.

7. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    I would consider us in a similar situation which is probably what you meant by "normal". We have been involved in chastity for a couple of years and he is much more kinky than I am. I am pretty vanilla still. Efforts to increase my non-vanilla knowledge and try new things will always move slow for me as I prefer to process what he would like first. I would be more than happy to chat with her if she would like.

Lockeddown4Her likes this.
  8. Lockeddown4Her

Local Time:
    Wow!! That was way faster than expected!! Lol... Is there a way to private message?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice