Hello from Bulgaria

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Firebird12, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Firebird12

Firebird12 New member

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    As a new member here, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself. The first section being dedicated place for that, I'm jumping in with a big smile.

I'm a young (26) male living currently in Bulgaria. However I'm originally from France :) I moved here 2 and a half year ago, and love it so far. I even met my Goddess here!

I started playing with chastity more than a year ago. Purchased the CB6000 last may and have experienced the locked-up feeling on and off since there. I had trouble staying locked more than 3 days in a row because of hygiene issues and also (mostly) the device been quite big and not really comfortable to wear with jeans. Having my dick go down in my pants is a new sensation as I usually keep it up against my belly XD.

I purchased a MM Queen's Keep earlier this year and have some issues with it. I'm considering selling it as it doesn't fit me perfectly (a little too big, I can pull out). That's why I joined the forum for. However browsing it a bit makes me wants to participate more than I thought i would ^^. We'll see.

My biggest fear is staying locked too much. I can't stand having the device while visiting friends for example. I know it doesn't show etc, but I feel it's difficult and i'm too much focused on the device. This is wierd because the few times I've done it, it felt great and I was feeling normal... it's just fear I guess. And my KH is sympathising so much and is so nice that I don't experience forced chastity so I can "easily" get my way out of it.

Anyway, feel free to contact me on fetlife too if you wanna chat :) and.... sorry for the long post! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice