Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sarah, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    Hello. I'm Sarah, key-holder for my husband John. Looks like everyone has a lot of fun here!

Sarah.

2. toni

toni Small Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the site, Mistress!
    toni
    x

3. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    Ha... I'm not so sure I'm "Mistress" to anyone, but thanks for making me welcome here. I'm not especially dominant... my husband and I just like it when he's locked up (and it's even more fun when I eventually unlock him for his weekends!).

Sarah

4. toni

toni Small Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well welcome anyway!! It's a friendly place, lots of UK members too

x

5. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    Thanks. I used to read it a while ago I think, but I never got round to registering. I am a bit more confident and knowledgeable now and can probably contribute without making myself look too silly!

Sarah

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello Sarah, welcome to the Mansion :welcome: ...

Yes, we have lots of fun here and i am sure you will have fun as well. Enjoy your stay.

Hugs, maid katrin

7. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    Thank you, Maid Katrina.

I see from your mini-profile on the left you're in a Neosteel. I am looking for a full belt for John, my husband, and Neosteel are on the shortlist, along with Tollyboy and Lockedinsteel.

How would you rate Neosteel?

8. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear Sarah,

unfortunately i can't compare Neosteel with the other brands listed. I started chastity with a Neo and i am absolutely happy with it. I would rate it with 9 out of 10 ... keeping in mind that 10 out of 10 is probably impossible ... ;-)
    Full steel belts - and that doesn't only apply for the Neo - need an accurate measuring, lots of patience when getting adapted to it and they take a lot of cleaning maintenance, but the look, the comfort and the security really do worth the effort.

Hugs, maid katrin

9. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi Sarah i would rate the tollyboy highly once you get over all the fuss getting it(long story)well worth the money and very reasonable especially compared to other brands with no discernible differences in security or comfort

10. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    Since this is for long-term use, it's more important to get something that's right rather than something necessarily fast or low-cost.

We're currently using a Lori #12D, but it's got some problems (not with the device -- can't fault that). It just doesn't get on with John.

It's OK... ish... but I think we might be moving towards a year's denial, and perhaps then permanent chastity for him, so we really want something comfortable, secure and long-lasting.

Sarah

11. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    Hi Sarah - welcome to the site and I'm sure you're going to have a lot of fun here. My KH and I have been playing around with chastity for three or four years now. We've got a CB2K, CB3K, CB6K & 6Ks and - most recent a Birdlocked. I wish she'd lock me up more often and for longer.

Permanent chastity sound life a big step. Do you mean absolutely no release . . . or permanent wear and just let out when you want. I think the big thing about being locked is the T&D side - the possibility of release. No possibility, no tease.

I'd appreciate your views.

12. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    Sarah,

It is so nice to welcome you here. I love that you won't let us call you Mistress, as that term is reserved for the man you love.

Respectful Sissy Hugs

Cindy

13. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    Morning Sarah,

Welcome to the Mansion!

14. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    This is the dilemma I face. Certainly it's going to be permanent as in 24/7/365, or more likely that 365 will be a 360 or something; but it's also come up in conversation for it to be permanent without the possibility of release. There would always be teasing, though.

The thought excites us both, but it has its own problems. The biggest one for me is I enjoy making him orgasm and having him do it inside me and I'd be giving that up; and I have zero interest in cuckoldry.

Sarah.

15. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    Hello Cindy... even John doesn't call me "Mistress". I'm not really into being dominant - we just enjoy the chastity side of things. In all other respects we're as normal a couple as any other.

Sarah.

16. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    Sarah: thanks for clearing that up for me, and now I think I know exactly what you mean.

And it is a dilemma isn't it.

My KH feels the same way: having me locked makes her randy.

She is only now just coming to terms with the realisation that it is possible for her to take pleasure from me (orally / manually / electronically) without necessarily giving or me receiving any. 'O' is both our favourites and a huge turn-on, especially when locked.

But there are times when nothing but a good, old-fashioned, bonk will do !

17. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    Exactly. I love to take him to the edge, and I have a sneaking suspicion he prefers that to orgasm, because of the let-down we hear about so much.

When I do unlock him, it's usually for a whole weekend, so he has a free-for-all. It's like having three or four honeymoons all over again ;-)

18. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello Sarah :welcome: to the Mansion.

Don't worry.... I look silly all the time!

I hope you enjoy it here, the people are full of so much information on chastity it astounds me!

We're currently looking into a Mature Metal device... have you looked at him?

19. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    I've looked at the website, yet our experiences with "devices", as opposed to belts haven't been that positive. I'd be reluctant to spend even more money on another one, to be honest.

If the Lori and John got on, it would be perfect...

I've browsed the site (and others). I'm amazed how common male chastity is. I do admit, though, I find some of it a bit offputting (not singling out anyone or any particular site here, so I hope no one takes offence).

I'm not into femdom or sissification or cuckolding. Not a value judgement - just a personal preference.

And what I find profoundly tiresome are those men (sorry guys, it's almost exclusively men) who present their "she locked me up 940 years ago and hid the key and we have 131 children by 94 different fathers" stories.

Good fiction is fun, but it's annoying when you're looking for information not a fantasy.

20. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Sarah,

You don't have to a dominant if you don't want, just strong willed. You say that you like it when you make love and he comes inside you. So... take him out, have him please you, then lock him back. That's basically where i am. i don't know what your views are... but my Mistress owns me, every bit of me and uses those bits that She needs when She needs them. So i get an orgasm, when ever She decides. There are many degrees of this. i would say we practice full time male chastity but not in a way that deprives my Wife and Mistress of the things She needs. i just don't know when i will be out unless Mistress says, 'right that's 14 days in the cage' or whatever She decides. She might say 14 days, i build my psyche uo for it, She may suddenly decide She wants me, so it is Her choice, as it is Yours and what suits you as a couple.

All the best

21. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    Of course, and that's why I let him out for weekends when I let him out at all.

Sarah.

22. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Both have a good name and are similar. Both, I think, still do made-to-measure, and it's well worth you're having the maker measure him up personally if you can. For this reason you may prefer Tollyboy as closer to home! Other than that, the Tollyboy has a neater lock. But what I'd also do with both makers is check delivery times as there can be quite a delay and I imagine you'll want him secure a.s.a.p!

Locked insteel are USA.

I can see you'll be having fun. 24/7/365 or even 360 is a very powerful arrangement and once you're you're there you should get what you want - no trouble?

LOL

23. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    Sooner would be better, but there's no real hurry. He's locked a lot now but, as I said, the Lori is occasionally problematic.

Getting what I want... that's a given. He wants it, too, which is also important. I do wonder how he'll be when he realises it is going to be a whole year before he gets release. He's excited and nervous because he knows I'll stick to it.

Although I stress, he's not exactly my servant or anything. At the moment he's doing the cooking because he's on a diet and building some more yummy muscles, but otherwise I tend to do the housework. Fair division of labour, and whatnot.

Thanks forthe advice about the belts. All things being equal, I'd rather have a UK supplier.

Sarah

24. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    a lady that know what she wants

hello sarah i have followed your thread from when you made the first post.
    i love the way it moved from you not being a mistress you just lock john up.
    then a year of denial straight in to permanent chastity.
    if i am reading your last post properly .
    john has no idea what you have planned
    way to go girl
    hope all your plans go well

25. Sarah

Sarah Sarah

Local Time:
    No, he does know and he's happy for it to move forward this way. Neither of us is sure it will ever be truly permanent chastity because as I said before, I enjoy giving him release. Probably not as much as he seems to enjoy receiving it, to be sure.

We'll take a few steps and see where it gets us and how we feel about where we are. It's a process we're going through, not an event we're aiming for.

And I'm not dominant or his mistress. He doesn't call me that, and I don't want him to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice