Hello everybody!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Punkswitch, May 1, 2018.

1. Punkswitch

Punkswitch New member

Maintenence
    Sweden
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    Just dropping by to introduce myself:

I found this site via a link on the swedish BDSM-forum Darkside, where both Minerva and I have been long time members, and I thought -Oh great! Finally a forum specialized in chastity! I've been reading a bit as a guest here for some time, but today i decided to register.

I have always known I'm a kinkster, and happily I Met my wife 18 years ago. Basically we're both switches, but that changed last fall when i became aware of the phenomena Locktober and NO-vember. I had a couple of cheap chinese devices we had messed around with a bit, and I said to Minerva: "Hey, don't you think we should give this a try?" "Hell yeah" she said. Not bad at all. Even though she's fairly openminded she was very reluctant to say the least when I showed her the first cage I bought. That was maybe three years ago.

Locktober and NO-vember came and went, and she saw what that period did to me. I told her during christmas that I was writing on a chastity contract, and that I wanted her to sit down with me some evening to read it. She said: "I'll give you two weeks starting from new years eve to get the contract ready and consider if this is what you really want". Five and a half fullwritten pages and two weeks later we sat down by the fire, and she read it all.

-Are you sure this is what you want?
    -Yes Maam.
    -I mean... I would never EVER be able to do this myself.
    -You're not me Maam.
    -I know. But you are aware that this might last 6 months or 20 years?
    -Yes Maam.

We're moving on from that, and I've never been happier with any woman.

I'm so happy she said yes, and I've never felt a deeper love and devotion to a woman.

2. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    Hi and welcome to the Mansion as a signed up member. Sounds like you guys are off to a good start.

As you would be aware already, there are lots of great people and great info on here. Now, as a Member you can join in. Share your thoughts and experiences, throw in the odd question. Have fun.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    Welcome. You sound like you already have an excellent relationship in place with your Mistress. Keep us informed of your progress. I hope you continue to satisfy your Mistress

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice