Hello All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lockedweewee, Sep 25, 2009.

1. lockedweewee

lockedweewee Too tiny for sex.

Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    I am new to the site, and hope to learn a lot as I continue to explore this lifestyle.

After a few fits and starts I finally found a beautiful, strict keyholder. She locked me up 5 days ago and has gone out of town, not to return for three more days. So I know it will be at least 8 days, if not more.

I am currently in my CB-3000 with a KSD installed, as I am quite small and pullout was an issue. Not possible now.

I just received my new CB-6000S with the KSD kit today. I am hopeful that my keyholder will allow me to switch to it when she returns. It should be a much better fit. I can get almost fully hard in the CB-3000 and don't think this will be possible in the CB-6000S. It also should be much easier to conceal under clothing.

I guess that is enough of an introduction. Any members close to Baltimore MD are welcome to contact me.

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    welcome and enjoy your chastity. i have been to Baltimore many, many times...beautiful city!

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    A huge :welcome: to the Mansion!

I hope we can help keep you occupied over your coming locked days... keep your mind off things! :sex021:

Let us know if we can help you settle in. :chores016:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice