Hello all!.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dr MBogo, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    Good evening-58 yo male here, married for (BION) 36 years! Despite being happy otherwise, our sex life had dropped off to essentially nothing, until a few weeks ago, when I stumbled upon chastity devices online. I showed it to my wife, who was hesitant at first. We decided to try it somewhat reluctantly, and got a CB 6000 and another device called a Cock Lock. After trying both, we've decided the Cock Lock is the best, although it is plastic and I could conceivably cut it off, (with great difficulty, and some risk of cutting myself) unlike the CB 6000. It's just more comfortable.

So, I've been in chastity for most of the past 4 weeks, and it's been great! My wife keeps the key on a necklace so I can see it on her chest.(which we both love) As long as I please her orally once a day, she's been letting me out about every 4 days. We had sex the first 3 times, but the last time she made me masturbate in front of her, and then please her orally. Without intending to, I've become more submissive and devoted to her, which we both love. It's a fascinating feeling-hard to describe. I just seem both more dependent and devoted somehow.

Downside: I have to sit down to urinate or it goes everywhere-so no more urinals for me! Otherwise, none. It's very comfortable. I can easily and discretely wear it under loose pants. If I wear tight jeans, I have quite the bulge, which turns my wife and I both on-despite the fact that I know I'm not getting any until she says so. I can imagine this is what being a eunuch would be like-except that I can still get off occasionally.

So, at least so far we have thoroughly enjoyed my chastity. She's actually looked into genital piercings so that I can be locked up for good, which is something I never dreamed she'd think of. (And I'm not so sure about that yet!) It's been a boon to our marriage. We've been more intimate (and even had more intercourse) than we have in several years. I strongly recommend chastity to long-married couples who are struggling.

Trey Jones likes this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    Welcome. I am jealous because I have to wait at least two months for an orgasm. For us it is not so much about the cage but more about orgasm denial. If I was a young man I would not wait that long. :)

3. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    I think it is at least partly about the cage, for us. We both like knowing it's there. Obviously, that implies that I can't get hard, or have an orgasm.
    FYI-she's been out of town for 4 days now, with the key. I think I could probably get it off but I haven't tried, because it's so exciting to know its there. She comes home later today, and I can't wait to see her wearing her necklace with the key around her neck. She's already told me I will have to bring her to orgasm orally or with my hand before she unlocks me, which is incredibly exciting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice