Hello All from south UK

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by spuppy, Mar 28, 2010.

1. spuppy

spuppy Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Hi well a bit about me, I'm male and started playing with chastity about 13 yrs ago, it started as you do with homemade stuff to lock the little guy up, the first few belts where as to say hit and miss items, could not be worn for any time and it just gave the wife the idea how she enjoyed holding the key to it, from there we went to Frankfurt to the neosteel factory and that's when i got my first real belt,
    Iit was a hip total, we had a lot of fun with that belt but there was something not right with it, think it was down to the fit, so I then traded it in for a neo sports that was a very nice fit, great belt and spent lots of time in it, that could go from 21 to 90 days locked.
    I then put on a little weight and the belt was not used to much in stead i was using the cb2k also the cb3k i tried the tickleberry sentinal but nothing compared to the full steel, I then traded the sports for a carerra and tried that but the wife just didn't like the look of it very harsh looking belt and was not long before it was changed again, I am now in a neosteel Arch very comfy belt, most of the time you don't know its on and very secure the fit is perfect and the keys are in the wife's key-safe and i can not get it off without her, so she is happy once again, she has said it is going to be 100 days this time so July 3rd is the unlock date at the moment but she is prone to changing her mind, as the time comes closer. I have enjoyed chastity for a long time enough so i started a chat room many years ago and have a lot of friends that get on there and we talk, I love to build and design bondage stuff, i also play with estim, at the min i am working on a full computer controlled play system that turns things on and off releases me and loads of other fun things,
    well that's a bit about me, didn't want people falling asleep reading this so i will end it here, if you do want to know any more details on any of the above let me know ................................. Steel_Puppy :)

2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Hi Steel Puppy

welcome to the forum

You must have lots of experience and knowledge to pas son

carrie

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :welcome: steel puppy. :Locker:

Lovely to have another couple sharing their experiences on the site.

With reference to your other post, maybe I will meet the two of you at MISSuse or Whip Lash in the future.

If you need any help around the site, just let us know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice