headache

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by 2inch, Apr 12, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    mistress says ( i have a headache) that means dont talk to me, read my mind and do what i say.and of course zero chance of getting out of ur cage.in my 32 years iv only had self induced headaches, like drink to much the night befor. i wish miss c would not get them. she already rules me aggrissive ,headache makes it worse. i cant do anything right while she has one. wish me luck

2. Poohbear

Poohbear Locked & Collared to Serve Goddess Tigger

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Well, before we renewed our marriage vows, my Goddess Tigger was simply my wife. If I was REALLY horny, & a bit drunk when I came home, & She gave me that "headache" crap, I'd just swat Her up side of the head & say: "There, cunt, now Ya REALLY got a headache!" Many was the time She would spread Her legs while holding Her sore head, & end up PREGNANT AGAIN after I got done!! By the grace of God, She stayed with me for 40 years, & now I DON'T DO THAT anymore!! SHE holds the key, & I DO HER BIDDING! I LOVE YOU TIGGER!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice