Have you wanted to be a female?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by stevie stevens, May 21, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    12:41 PM
  2. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    I agree with you on this and I’m sure that if I had a chance to be a woman for a while I’d be a man’s view of a woman not the way a woman would be.

I would love it if there was something like the “discs” in the movie Strange Days where you could buy a disc of someone else’s memory and then play it back in your mind as though it was your memory. I think it would satisfy my curiosity for the experience.

3. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    I fantasised a fair bit in my teens about being a woman. I never had gender dysphoria, I was curious about what it might be like, especially as it seemed to me, at the time, that women held all the keys (foreshadowing much?) to sexual interactions. I wanted sex with a woman, but couldn't get it, while it seemed that women could get sex very easily if they wanted to.

That passed before I reached my twenties.

I've never thought about it again. When I realised I had a submissive side some 25-30 years later, I've found some sissy and feminisation fantasies and experiences during our play, but I don't want to be a woman. I sometimes want to be a man forced to dress and act as a caricature of one.

ConSUBmation likes this.
  4. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    3:41 PM
  5. Juststartingcb

Juststartingcb Active member

Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    How about this for an answer. I dont care. If I woke up tomorrow with lady bits the ONLY worry i would have would concern the relationship with my wife. Who has stated numerous times over the years that she has zero romantic interest in women. Me? I havecspent 55 years as a male who likes female clothes anyway. The rest of my life living as a woman would be a new adventure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice