Has your wife/keyholder ever sent you to visit a pro domme?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Oct 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    Yes just the once. It was to have my prostate milked. D had no success in the past and felt it important for health reasons, as we practice extremely long term chastity with no releases at all. D wanted to attended and learn how to do it properly. It was extremely embarrassing. The device stayed on and the Mistress used a gloved hand and fingers to do it. I had no control at all to prevent the milking and when the P spot was found I desperately want to pee, but never did. After 20 minutes I was drained both from the P and mentally. Both the Mistress and D took turns at finding the spot from my reaction to the rubbing.

That was a long time ago.

2. jung-sklave

jung-sklave Active member

to please women
    Germany
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM

That sounds very interesting and excting!

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    My Wife/Mistress has never sent me to a Professional Dom. At least not yet.

A couple years ago while we were in Las Vegas she hinted to the idea that she was going to take me to one their but she never did. She did increase her control over me after that and also my punishments got more intense. I don't think their would be any reason now for her to send me to someone else. She has become very Strong and Dominate, I'm honoured to be able to serve her

4. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Interesting question,

not an option for my wife and I though: we feel it would jeopardize our bond and besides being chaste, I'm not a submissive type and my wife still likes me to be the man in the relation.

Only in the bedroom roles between us change and we are both fine with that, it does not have to go further than that.

So to answer your question: my wife never sent me to a pro-domme and it is unlikely to happen.

5. obedient.boy

obedient.boy Active member

Local Time:
    I have no experince of being sent to pro Domme, but it made me think about it and I find it would be interesting if sometimes in distant future this would become a normal medical procedure. To sent husband/boyfriend or any male to female doctor/nurse to check his chastity status when wife/girlfriend/Mistress would be away for a longer time.

I know it is scifi and pure fantasy rigth now :) but it would be really nice, if the whole concept of male chastity would become a norm :) and instead of profesional Dominatrixes it would be dealt by female doctors/nurses. :)

6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    Many years ago, when our kids were little, when my wife seemed to have lost interest in sexual matters, I got into BDSM sessions when I was traveling on my job. I saw it as a substitute for female attention without having a relationship or sex with another woman. I rationalized that such was not cheating! As part of the newfound open communications that began our FLR, I confessed this to Her. She learned how I had come to search out being restrained, teased, and disciplined.

Later, as our FLR progressed, She sent me to Her friend, the Pro Domme, for discipline, which was applied most harshly. After that, I was terrified of the thought of a repeat session. This last session, it seems, came about as a result of a conversation between Mistress and her Domme friend and, as it turned out, I was sent there, this time, as a reward and to show Mistress Ayn my feminine side. It was a well orchestrated and very humiliating experience for me. I love that my Mistress and Mistress Ayn know and trust each other in such a way.

7. ballbust

ballbust bbust

Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    What happened?

8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    excessive punishment.

9. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Sarah8 with all respect Pro Dommes are no hookers but most respectable professionals,many of them beeing university graduates and having invested considerable amounts in their Dungeons.
    Before beeing married I visited many of them around the world and found out there was a sort of Sorority among them as when asked for references they perfectly knew each other.
    My KHWife takes advantage of these professionals, as their least interest is sexual activity with their customers, to send me there for discipline sesions when she considers this necessary or sometimes to gratify me as I very much enjoy some types of torture(lol)
    I am fortunate to be sent to a Pro Domme once a month.

10. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Having sessioned with many Pro Dommes over many years, I can report that each has their own respective interests and specialties. All that I have met draw a very strict line at having any personal sexual activity with their clients. There are many directories online of Dominatrixes in cities all over the world and on each of their websites, they specify their specialties. The common thread that they all do, it seems, is to integrate bondage, teasing, torment, and discipline into their sessions and, when you (or your KH) arrange the appointment, the details of your interests, strengths, weaknesses and limits are discussed and then the Pro conjures up a session plan to add lots of unknowns, mysteries and surprises and incorporating the various equipment, tools and devices of their trade.

Whenever I have shown up for a session, I would think I knew what would transpire, but only very rarely did that ever happen. Sometimes, there's another Domme present and a couple of times, I was taken out of the dungeon as Donna to a restaurant or shopping - just for the potential humiliation. Many Dommes offer couple service where they will show your KH, in person, how to more easily manipulate and torment you. (Be careful what you wish for there!) Usually, these women are very well educated and pretty refined and just don't put up with much that's not totally in their control.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice