Has anyone tried the new Dick Cage and what are your thoughts?? x

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Alex2178, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Alex2178

Alex2178 New member

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Hi there I have Just bought the new all silicone dick cage from Switzerland and wondered if anyone else on here had tried this product? It seems quite comfy but rubs a little under the shaft causing a slight wound! does anyone else have the same problem?? Apart from that its a very comfy device and am considering it for long term wear (! month +) My Fiancee is eager to try it out ! x

2. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Hi Alex, I bought one to try out. Yes, quite comfy once you get it on right. I found it needs more cleaning than a plastic device - silicone does seem to get sticky quickly! I didn't find it any more secure than the likes of a cb6k, and yes the base ring being silicone does seem to rub more than other devices I've tried. Overall, for me its a fun device, not secure enough to wear 24/7 with a keyholder. Is your fiancée reading this? ;-)

3. tttruth

tttruth Member

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    I had one. Initially, it was a lot more comfortable than the CB-6000S, but over time, it was more irritating. Plus the base ring was too flexible, and I had a ball escape a few times. It was also a bit of a pain to get everything aligned. But if you can get it to work, and you can tolerate the silicone, go for it! I believe it's a type of device that works for a certain amount of people, and I was sad it didn't work for me, but for others? Hey, go for it, man.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice