Has a vasectomy had any affect on your play?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Alphasub6988, Feb 16, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    No not at all, if anything it's much better since there is no chance of pregnancy, she prefers me to finish inside her.
    And I like it better as well because I don't have to pull out to finish.

lockedUp24byKH, CS2 and Alphasub6988 like this.
  2. Horizbiz

Horizbiz New member

NY USA
    Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    I had one at 34 and unfortunately did have issues. My balls would ache if I had more than one orgasm every two days. This went on a least 10 years. If you look a the medical literature it says issues occur much more frequently in guys under 40. I believe about 10percent of the time for under 40 vs 1 percent for over 40. I would not do it again if I had the choice.

3. addadayplease

addadayplease Monogamous Locked Husband to Queen_Add-a-Day

Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    My vas operation was not typical. I warned the doctor, but it didn't help. You would not have had this experience. I had an undescended testicle at birth and a hernia operation in my first year of life. As a result my left testicle is significantly smaller than the right. It is normal for one to be slightly smaller...but really!

As a result of these things...I warned the doctor...back when I was 32 and we had our two children...that they may find some scar tissue in there. They assured me the procedure would be fast and easy.

Local anesthetic at the top of the scrotum on the underside of the penis, and then a small incision. Locate the vas, snip, tie them back and cauterize...no problem.

2.5 hours later, I was still on the procedure table in the doctor's office. There had been lots of squeezing and poking and prodding and multiple more injections of local anesthetic. Scar tissue it was, and they had trouble locating one of the vas tubes.

Finally it was done and I was home on the couch with an ice bag on my groin, a TV remote in hand and a package of Oreo's and a glass of milk. And some oral pain killers.

It was a longer recovery time...but since then. No issues. No pregnancy fears. No testicle aches due to sperm surplus. No noticeable loss of semen quantity. No problem having orgasms.

Like I said...your normal genitalia, undamaged from childhood operations on it or near it, will very likely sail through vasectomy just fine.

However, as I write this - I wonder if that day of testicle pain hasn't contributed to my desire for scrotum spanking, cock slapping...and CBT activities. I always liked some pervertible length of something or other tied around my cock and balls. I like restraint. I like genital pleasure that dances on the pain threshold.

Perhaps that is one of the many reasons I have entered into chastity cage kink with Mrs. Addadayplease and why she indulges me so wonderfully.

PS...I'm early 60's age wise...so it was a long time ago. I get to use my "fun skin" often, as she permits...and the only reminder is that small scar on my upper scrotum...and the sting of her slap on my balls, shaft, glans and perineum when she indulges me.

4. Mensa2012

Mensa2012 MensaAbz

Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    I had it done last year. When they say take it easy, you should! Day after I had it done I was like this is not bad at all. Fixed the car, mowed the grass, did some maintenance in the house, had a house party. Next day oh ya fucker! Could barely walk. About a week before I was put back in my cage

Alphasub6988 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice