Has a device ever given you an orgasm?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locked_cuckold, Apr 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    I'm locked in the device shown in my avatar - Jailbird by Mature Metal. It's amazingly comfortable.

Sometimes when I sit down, I cross my legs at the thigh, and a few times I've felt a 'twinge' or two - so I quickly uncrossed my legs.

Has this happened to anyone else, where simply wearing the device caused an orgasm (or almost). I'm talking hands free, it was just because you were wearing it.

2. Guest 0388

Guest 0388 Active member

Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    Interesting! I've personally never had that happen. However, when I first started wearing a cage I would get so excited at the idea of being locked that I'd get a semi-hard on, which would ofc make it difficult to put the cage on. Now I don't need to apply an ice pack to my junk to get back to flaccid. Wearing any of my devices has since become routine and it's more like putting on underwear than wearing a sex toy anymore.

3. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    Mine certainly makes me drip but not had an actual orgasm whilst fitted, Although thats something i would most definitely like, to be brought to an orgasm whilst caged. Dont think Mistress would approve as im not allowed a conventional orgasm nowadays, so if it did happen i would probably expect some serious punishment to follow

4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    When I first started wearing a cage and after the first couple of weeks I’d get a kind of twinge occasionally that you’re talking about. Now that I’m used to my cage I don’t get that anymore. Closest I came to hands free orgasm with it on was when I was using the strap on on my mistress. I had my leather shorts on and then the strap on over them which held everything tight against my body and there wasn’t a lot of movement. I was so turned on by what we were doing I came incredibly close to having a hands free O. I really wish it would’ve happened.

5. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    I have been out driving around and have had a few "twinges" and came home to a mess from leaking. Not a full blown orgasm, but lots of leaking. My Wife(KH) thinks it's sooooo funny when I leak. She teases me just to get to see me leak. This morning she got me so excited, she had me dry humping her ass and leg in bed for about 15 minutes. She had me begging to cum and it was so close, but then she got out of bed, leaving me there helpless, cagged and throbbing into the air. Again, thinking it was so funny to see me in this state...
    :confused::lockkey:

locked_cuckold and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  6. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    I've orgasmed in every device I've ever worn, usually from humping the bed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice