Hands off your penis!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MistressL, Dec 2, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    #1 MistressL, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
    This is one of the reasons I made the decision to keep my husband in permanent chastity. I felt compelled to share this with you. It presents a glimmer of an important issue in a real life FLR.

Keeping the focus OFF of your penis.
    by MsTaraSterling from FetLife

https://fetlife.com/groups/2625/group_posts/4697800

<<<I like keeping my submissives chaste regardless of their equipment, however it is more of an obvious issue usually with those who have penises. I've noticed that with some people, keeping their cock locked up allows them to indulge even more in making it the center of their focus. They become obsessed with being let out and milked, or feel sorry for themselves, etc. (obviously not with all, but certain personalities). My interest in chastity is robbing the sub of choice, erotic dignity, and control as well as a firm/rude reminder of whose pleasure is paramount.

So when you have someone locked up, or are locked up yourself- what do you do to remove and/or keep the focus off of their genitals?>>>

Is this dead on or what?

I am proud of my husband DC and his response. And I'm proud of his acceptance of my decision.
    Here is his comment.

<<<
    MsTaraSterling, this is a fantastic question, one my Wife/KH and i have discussed at great length.

<<<<keeping their cock locked up allows them to indulge even more in making it the center of their focus. They become obsessed with being let out and milked, or feel sorry for themselves, etc.>>>>

<<<Over the last few years, She has increased the amount of time i spend in chastity to the point of Her current position. She has decided i will be in permanent chastity for this vary issue. She is tired of my continual obsession with Her property and the hassles that go along with the multitude of devices, keys, and my constant questions of Her "plans."

The only thing She has said is that my chastity is permanent, but She will revisited the issue in two years if i remain compliant, non- questioning, and non- argumentative.

i will definitely share this with my Wife MsL.>>>

Now you know one reason I love this man.
    MistressL

2. Alan Dentry

Alan Dentry Ye olde mouldy CB6000

England
    Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    I may be a relatively new to being a chastity bunny but Ms Sterling's comment is interesting. Her
    Quite. So far so delightfully disagreeable. But the point I think she has missed (personal opinion) is that having your tackle in bondage, hanging between your legs and being kept aware that you have given away your ownership and access to your sexual pleasure to your KH/Mistress is precisely what keeps me on the track of looking to making sure that my KH wants for nothing sexually and not wanting for much outside of doing the 'wild thing' either.
    The male chastity lifestyle is not easy.... it's hard work for both players imho, but the rewards for both are there for the taking and it all stems from controlling the centre of attention... our primary sexual organist: Jenny Taylor. :)

MsLooker02 likes this.
  3. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    A man's excitement and erection are not about him when he's attracted to and excited about his woman.It is about her, it's about "the couple," and it's about a sexual connection. Wanting to share a sexual connection is quite different from wanting privileges to masturbate on your own apart from your partner.

MsLooker02, Wendygirl and Lucy like this.
  4. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    Begging forgiveness for this correction Mistress L, but shouldn't the title of this thread be
    "Hands off MY penis"?
    (As in Your property)

I would never dare call it "mine" ever!

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    As people have said a very interesting question.
    Short answer before I got involved with my Mistress could take it or leave it re masturbation.
    Now it's making me think about it a lot .
    We don't do the kh bit but I am looking at a couple of devices just to see how it feels.
    I am sure it will make me think about my boy bits even more. Something I don't really want to do as by the very nature of gender dysphoria I don't really like them.
    But I have them for now so a few new experiences before I don't.
    The flip side is I enjoy the discomfort mentally and physically of the situation as she likes knowing it makes me think about her a lot .
    If I was in a relationship in the same house, I would expect to be locked every moment I am not with my lady. However available for her pleasure which ever way she wants it.
    The more physical rewards I got would dramatically increase the yearning to be let out for fun .
    If you get to this oh not this year maybe next then ok I think I forget about sex I will get a train set .
    Xx wendy

jemima likes this.
  6. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    I realize I am older, But I need The wife/mistress Domination and Humiluation , to enjoy an orgasm anymore. Her release is so important. I have had opportunities to masturbate, And pass up on them. Not Real anymore. Only with her is it earthshattering.

Billybe and Wendygirl like this.
  7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Absolutely!!

8. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    we found that locking him up makes him very attentive, and after a while, he forgets about that little thing between his legs and worries about pleasing Mistress. as should be!

9. buquet

buquet Man under his Mistresses

Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    Hi MistressL
    I am in permanent chastity 5 years because I can not satisfy my wife because of some sex.
    I understand his decision and I respect it.
    As I'm crazy about her, it is only my wife must have fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice