Habitual masturbator getting started.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ChastityUrges, Jan 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    Welcome to the club, that is the same reason I decided to stay locked up and then my wife took my keys

ChastityUrges likes this.
  2. ChastityUrges

ChastityUrges Member

Local Time:
    Day 10:

Days since last orgasm for me:12 (started a couple days before I got a caged)

Orgasms for her in those 12 days:~8, all orally except one where she masturbated while I watched.

Continuing to enjoy wearing my kink3d baby cobra. So much more comfortable than my HT5 nano.

I’ve found silicone lube (astroglide) very helpful for comfort. Just have to be careful with the amount. Too much is not a good thing. One day I decided to basically douse everything in it. Problem with that…I discovered it makes pulling out possible. Since then I’ve learned to put a couple of tiny drops around a few key pinch points along the scrotum and then the friction everywhere else keeps pullout without massive pain or possible skin tearing not possible. Can I douse everything in lube, pull the shaft out and cheat? I guess I can. My balls aren’t coming out though so it wouldn’t be a fun experience. I’m just going to make sure I use very small amounts of lube to prevent me from getting tempted. The HT5 nano was probably a bit more secure against pullouts but the drawbacks of the closed design and pain are just not worth it.

I have still been allowed to take my cage off at night so I can sleep. My wife works a late shift tonight so I am going to try and sleep in my baby cobra tonight for the first time as tonight may be a bit high risk to go cageless. Will see how it goes. I think it will be ok but I’m sure I’ll wake up a few times due to involuntary nighttime erection attempts. As long as they are not too painful I should be able to get back to sleep ok.

She said I will be able to cum on Saturday if I behave. I can’t wait. I haven’t gone 2 weeks without orgasm…well, probably ever since I was a teenager (I’m 45 yo now). I’m curious to see how big the load is. We did come up with a set of rules and one rule is that I must consume all ejaculate when release is allowed. I can’t wait until I cum in her and she comes up and sits on my face. I have a feeling there will be quite a bit pouring out for me to swallow.

We also got one of those ksafe timed lockboxes. Just makes things a bit easier as she doesn’t want to carry the cage on her person all the time. I locked up this morning , put the key in the ksafe (and sent her a pic) and set the timer to not unlock until tomorrow morning! I’m stuck in this now.

MtnViper and LMC199 like this.
  3. ChastityUrges

ChastityUrges Member

Local Time:
    Day 13:

Things are still going great. On Friday my wife surprised me by saying it would be my day to orgasm(and not Saturday). I made her cum with my mouth and then put my dick in her after. Took about 30 seconds to blow my load. It felt awesome after nearly two weeks. Had a huge creampie to cleanup and she made me swallow all of it. Not sure when the next time will be but I have a feeling it will be next weekend because I leave for a business trip after that for a week. I told her to make sure she makes me cage up within 10 mins of me blowing my load. That definitely helped reduce the drop a bit.

This morning I gave her oral while caged. She then teased my caged cock for the first time. It was pure, raw ecstasy. Wow. She had me lay down and rubbed her pussy all over my caged cock and bounced up and down on it for a long time. I suggested she tease me and she was hesitant at first but once she saw how excited I was getting she got into it big time. Afterwards I told her that I really loved that and she had this smile on her face and said she did too. Said she thought of some other ways she will tease me next time. I didn’t ask for details as I want her to surprise me. Can’t wait!

4. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations, sounds like an amazing day

5. ChastityUrges

ChastityUrges Member

Local Time:
    Day 16:

Days since my last orgasm: 5

Things are going well. Am pretty much 100% back to that “feeling” between my legs of wanting my wife all the time after my orgasm drop. I feel like I am handling the mental aspects of it better. If there is a day here or there when she is just not in the mood for me to pleasure her I don’t take it as bad. Yesterday was fun. Wifey has gotten really good at teasing my caged cock and balls. She was rubbing me down there while I was caged last night and getting amused at my hard dick pushing back into my body because it couldn’t grow out. She kept on teasing me and then eventually I just had a squirt of cum come out. At first I didn’t know what it was as there was not real sense of pleasure I got from it like a real full orgasm. I told her what happened and then I stood up and, wouldn’t you know it, I just had my first ruined-caged orgasm, I guess? I then collected as much as I could my fingers and popped it in my mouth. Yep…definitely cum. I know that taste as I’ve pretty much eaten all my ejaculate for the last year.

The Kink3d is still working very well. I ordered a bunch of different size and style of rings and am still optimizing things a bit. I have been sleeping with it on the last two nights…even though she allows me to unlock at night if I want to. I’ve found that I can definitely sleep ok with it on. I hope to get to a point when I take it off only for about 30 mins a day while I shower. just a week ago, I thought so could never sleep with it on. Something about the feeling of it on my package all the time is so pleasurable.

MtnViper and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  6. ChastityUrges

ChastityUrges Member

Local Time:
    Day 19:

Days since my last orgasm: 8

I have to say. Just shy of 20 days and I am at a point where I’m a bit angry I didn’t discover chastity sooner in my life. My horniness and devotion for my wife in this last stretch since orgasm has gone through the roof. It is an amazing feeling.

The biggest turn-on….My wife seems to really be enjoying this (more on that below)

I’m sitting here in bed writing this with my wife asleep by my side. I woke up with a huge erection pushing my cage and causing a lot of scrotal discomfort. We have been keeping the key locked in a time-locked container and I can easily go grab the key and unlock myself, but I don’t want to. I want the cage on me as much as possible.

I think she may allow me to cum this weekend. I’ve told myself that , even though she said I would get a release this weekend, I’m NOT going to ask for it. She will decide if she wants to let it happen this weekend or not.

We talked yesterday about the fact that I have been wearing it overnight this week and, other than the brutal 4:30am morning wood “alarm clock” I have been sleeping fine. I usually wake up around 5am anyway so it’s not a big deal. The timed safe has been set to open at 5 am every morning and I’ve then been taking it off for a few hours while I do my morning routine (coffee, workout, answer a few work emails, etc.). Then I take a shower by around 7:30, lock up by 8 and lock the key back up until 5am the next day and go to my office to work all day.

I told her the routine and she said something to me that just shocked me. She said, I think you are keeping yourself free too long in the morning. She wanted to know if I could just take it off to clean while I shower and put it right back on. She proposed 10 mins a day. I did say 10 mins a day might be tough. 20 mins a day would make it so I don’t rush and nick myself while grooming. She said 20 mins a day is fine. She wants me to set the timed safe accordingly. I will be required to send her a picture of the safe clock when I set it for 23 hours and 40 minutes. I will be required to take my shower right when the time expires the next day, unlock, groom, take a shower, relock and then lock the key again for 23:40. Then send her a time stamped picture of the safe.

Why am I so excited? I was fine with the routine of being unlocked for a couple hours every morning. I didn’t say anything to her about being more strict. She came to me and proposed I am staying unlocked too long and wants just a 20 minute unlock every day. Yes, SHE proposed this with no prompting from me. My completely vanilla and furthest from dominant wife proposed this.

Again, I wish I discovered chastity before.

7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I felt the same way in the first 20 days of our journey. And we are now 350 days into the journey and my feelings haven't changed. It's frustrating to have lived so long and missed out on the benefits of a chaste lifestyle / relationship.

8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You're so lucky to have admitted your problem to yourself and to your wife at your age. Many of us didn't own up to how masturbating was affecting our marriages until years later. My wife and I started the same way -- with me asking her to not let me cum and using the honor system and having success with that and with increasedd oral worship -- and moved to using a cage to deepen the commitment to my obedience and submission and formalize the renunciation of masturbation. Keep going, you're both doing great. The only advice I'd have is to use a steel cage -- experiment with a few of the cheaper ones (A226, A273?) before you move to the MM Jailbird or a similar (MCN Contender?) custom cage.

9. ChastityUrges

ChastityUrges Member

Local Time:
    Day 22:

Days since orgasm:0

It is my birthday today so the wife decided at the last second to let me out of my cage during our morning oral session for her. After she came she said I could stick it in but can’t cum. After a minute or so she said “It’s your birthday, go ahead…but…it will be a while until you let next one.” Probably longer than our current 2 week max (I know…rookie numbers). I couldn’t resists. Started pumping away and exploded. I cleaned her up with my mouth after. What a nice start to my birthday!

Been trying different ring sizes with my K3d baby cobra. I think I finally found one that isn’t too big. I started with the #5 (54mm). Then went to the #4 ( 50.8mm) and now I have been in a #3 (47.6mm) for the last few days. When I first started this a few weeks ago I thought there would be no way I could get my cock and balls through an opening that small. I guess I’ve learned a lot about how pliable your parts are. #3 seems like it is the right balance between security and comfort. Yeah…if I really forced it I could pull out but getting it back in and lined up would be a problem. Also, no way I could pleasure myself like that. If I was going to cheat I would just us a vibrator on the cage instead of pulling out. I may even be able to go down to a #2 (44.5mm) but I’ll stick with the #3 for now. I just love the feeling of being caged.

I’ll be starting a business trip tomorrow for the next week. We have a system down where I’ll be sending her pictures that prove I’m only unlocked for 20 mins a day.

10. ChastityUrges

ChastityUrges Member

Local Time:
    Day 24
    Days since last orgasm: 2

Started my business trip yesterday. I felt nervous going through tsa with the cage on so I took off the tube (left ring on) when I went to the airport. I made it through security without any issues and then found the nearest restroom and locked up. Left the ring on because I didn’t want to deal with trying to stuff my balls through at the airport.

After locking up, I put the key in a security case and used a numbered plastic tag to secure it. Then sent a picture to my wife letting her know that I’ll send her a picture again tomorrow morning of the locked up key, break the seal and unlock for 20 mins, then send her a pic of the key locked again.

After I landed at my destination I made an audible regarding this week I’m gone. I’m going to forgo the 20 min daily release and try to wear all week. This will be a good test to see if I can handle what my eventual goal is. The goal is to wear 24/7 and only uncage for my wife when she wants some dick. Gonna be a fun week and I’m sure I’ll learn a lot!

11. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    @ChastityUrges , best of luck and I like the audible...I have a similar goal as well to get there one day, baby steps and little wins help along the way.

12. ChastityUrges

ChastityUrges Member

Local Time:
    Day 27
    Days without orgasm: 5
    Consecutive days caged without any removal: 4

I’m still on my business trip and things are going really well with consecutive 24 hour wear. As noted in my journal, I’ve taken baby steps to get to this. Started with daytime only (take off at night). Then moved to one 20 minute removal a day while I shower and groom. It is amazing how eliminating that 20 minute removal has such an impact on my mentality. It really puts me in a much deeper submissive mindset to think that this thing is really going to be clamped to my balls 24 hours a day until my KH decides it is time and I have no idea when that time will come.

I have been keeping my wife/KH in the loop about this. She did ask me to see the locked up key (with numbered seal/tag) this morning and replied “good boy” when she saw the seal hadn’t been broken.

I’ll be home in 4 days. My plan is to not even mention a release when I get home. Now that I am locking 24/7 it really is her controlling the key from now on. My dick tingles just writing about this. Of course, I’m going to bury my face in her ass and pussy to orally pleasure her when I get home but will say nothing about the cage unless she brings it up. I almost feel like I will explode in my cage when I think about my tongue going deep in her tasty asshole.

Some info on mechanics I’ve noticed with 24/7 wear:

Cleaning: not a problem. I give the area a very through cleaning with a wash cloth and q-tips every morning when I shower. Things seem to be fine in terms of hygiene.

Comfort: I’m honestly forgetting that it is even on most of the time. I still wake up early with morning wood every morning. I’m starting to actually enjoy that feeling of my dick pressing on the cage and getting pushed back from getting erect. I’ve noticed that I also don’t need to use as much lube in the mornings the last couple of days. Maybe my skin is toughening up where the ring is. I also really like the feeling of my flaccid penis touching the sides of the cage as I walk around when I do remember I have it on. It makes me think of my wife and the love I have for her.

I am really curious to see how my dick reacts the first time my KH decides to take the cage off (whenever that will be). It will be very interesting, I think.

13. ChastityUrges

ChastityUrges Member

Local Time:
    Day 30
    Days without an O: 8
    Consecutive days caged for 24 hours: 7ish

What a week it has been on this business trip. I’m at the end of my first full week without removal of the cage and I’m feeling great. A little sore in a spot where the ring rubs underneath my sac but all else is good. Good hygiene and I’m generally very horny. I’ll be home late tonight and have greased the wheels a bit to see if my wife/KH would allow me to pleasure her orally tomorrow. Not going to even mention my clitty until she says something about it. She knows I have been going for 24 hours a day. This is really a big milestone as I feel this is now when the game really starts with her having full control of the key. No more timed lock boxes and no more 20 minute release every morning for a shower.

I’m flying home so I did take the metal barrel lock out of my cage (after breaking the key seal) and replaced it with kink3d’s airlock system where the tag is right on the cage. I took a video of the entire process for a record for my KH in case she wants to make sure there was no funny business during the lock swap process. I say “7ish” days above because something happened that I didn’t expect. I took the barrel lock off and my very small penis (I’m in a baby cobra) instantly got hard. It pushed so hard it propped the cage off as I removed the barrel lock. I got it all on video and it was quite amusing. I had to then quickly push the cage back in and get the airlock system installed. I’m not counting it as breaking my streak but good to know that the next time my KH takes off the cage it will likely react similarly.

I can’t wait to bury my tongue in my KH’s asshole when I get home.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  14. ChastityUrges

ChastityUrges Member

Local Time:
    Day 32
    Days with no O:10
    Consecutive days caged with no removal:9

Got home a couple nights ago. Flight was really late at night so didn’t get to engage much with my KH/wife when In got home.

Woke up the next morning and we cuddled a while in bed. She got up to pee and then came back to the bed after and had me pleasure her orally to completion. I savored it. Had been over a week since so had her intoxicating juices in my mouth.

She had no intention of playing with my dick that morning but then she said something that surprised me. I think it just affirmed the fact that, although this cage strapped to my dick had become an obsession with me, it is just not in her (or many women’s) wiring to think about it all day. Anyway, she asked if I would take it off for my 20 min cleaning. This confused me because I had been messaging her all week explaining that the cage was not coming off at all…even for cleaning as I found a good method to keep it clean. Made me think that she wasn’t really reading the messages. I know she was reading some of them because she did ask to see picture proof so was locked several times while I was gone. I was a little disheartened but she understood later that morning that it wasn’t coming off unless she wanted to use it now.

Anyway…we worked all day and shuttled the kids around and finally had a chance to catch up a bit late in the evening. While we were just cuddling a bit she rubbed my cage outside my underwear for a while. Such a great feeling.

This morning she rubbed my cage again and let me lick her asshole a bit. Didn’t get to take her to full completion via oral because she had to get to work early today.

Looking forward to chatting more with her this weekend. I think it has really dawned on her that removal of this cage is 100% in her control now. It is a huge responsibility. A responsibility that I don’t think she completely embraces now but will hopefully learn to love it.

It made me think…what is it deep down that made me want to do this chastity stuff? Yes…it was to keep me from masturbating but I’m also realizing how it levels off the libido imbalance between us. It forces her to at least think about my cock as she basically owns it now and is responsible to “take it for a walk” from time to time. Otherwise, she could not think about my cock for months at a time before while I masturbated to take care of myself and we lived unfulfilled sexual lives. It is kind of an attention seeking mechanism. I don’t feel bad about this at all as I think this will be hugely beneficial in the long run but just makes me think that…you know, this is about more than just my shortcomings. This will help her become a better lover too.

Stephplayswithyou and MtnViper like this.
  15. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    She definitely will be thinking about you frequently if you're continuing to keep her emotional love tank full. And she will become a better lover. It just takes time. You'll hit highs and lows and you will think about what caused them and then double down on the things that keep you up in the clouds.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice