Grooming question

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by ozzy-one, Dec 11, 2021.

1. jack425

jack425 New member

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    Get the permanent laser hair removal. If you can't afford the salon there are a few very good home laser units on the market now.

2. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I’m not concerned with the cost, for me it’s getting the courage to go to a salon and have it done. I’m assuming you have done it?

3. jack425

jack425 New member

Local Time:
    I had more than 70 sessions of laser at the salon. Most were with the same woman who I became friends with. As a joke she would say "strip you hairless slut" when I walked in the room.

4. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    That sounds like a good friend. 70 sessions, are you going totally hairless?

5. chrisi-g

chrisi-g Active member

austria
    Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    tried classic shaving horrible skin irritations.
    depilation creme worked okay, but i dont like those chemicals around my intimate area.

at the moment i am trying sugaring paste and my queen and i, we really like the results.
    using it every 3-4 weeks. the first time it did hurt a lot. it was way less painful the second time around.
    hope hair will get less and thin over time. ultimately i wanna lose all hair down there permanently.

for other not so sensitive body regions i bought the same venus shaver my queen owns. very happy with it. maybe i should get some tweezers to pull out single longer hair if i find some between my sugaring sessions.

perhaps i'll try an electric epliation tool in future. my queen has an epilator, which she uses for her legs.
    but i am not sure if it works better than my sugaring paste.

since i have very light and sensitive skin, i am afraid of trying laser on my skin. however, after reading the comments here, it seems to work best for permanent hair removal.

6. Guest 3939

Guest 3939 Member

Local Time:
    Legs, back, underarms, butt, pubic hair cut with a small trimmer to the skin level, to avoid ingrown hairs.

Shafts and balls with a disposable gillette mach 3 type razor. Ironic that the skin on the shaft and balls can take it.

I am permanently locked with no release, but can just get the shaft free enough to shave it, and the balls I shave and just try to move the ring around so I can get it all.

Since I have a steel cage that's easy to clean, my Mistress keyholder specified that I am not allowed out my cage for any reason at all. So I manage as best as I can.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    i think that you very good doing all that cos lots of hairy men dont bother and got hairs everwhere.

Guest 3939 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice