Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LilPeePeeBoy, Aug 17, 2013.

1. LilPeePeeBoy

LilPeePeeBoy New member

Military
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    Hello all,

After lurking on this site for the last few years, I finally made an account! I've had a secret obsession with chastity and female domination for a while now, and I just bought a CB-6000s that arrived two days ago!

Oh, here's some proof:

[​IMG]

Okay, so about my relationship... Well, for maybe the last two or three years, my SO (currently myfiancée and we're both 24 years old) has been very willing to explore female domination in the bedroom. Understandably, she's hesitant with each new element we add to the lifestyle, but she stays open to new ideas and eventually everything starts to flow. Some examples that have worked out well include:
    - light bondage play to include handcuffs, bed restraints, and a ball gag
    - making me beg to see her naked, touch her, or service her orally
    - making me wear her panties, bras, and lingerie
    - calling my penis a "little peepee that's too small and pathetic to satisfy her" (I'm actually 6" when fully erect, so this is more playful than anything)
    - tease & denial
    - saying my peepee needs to be locked up (hence the recent CB-6000s purchase)
    - denying me from penetrating her ("she wouldn't feel it, and I'd cum instantly anyway")
    - showing me how her vibrators do a better job than I ever could
    - cuckolding talk (saying how she prefers and needs a real man's cock and cum to fill her pussy)
    - mild flirting with other guys when she's out at bars with her friends

Whew, I'm getting hot in here already. Anyway, my SO has been aware of my desire for a chastity device for quite some time now, but it definitely came as quite a surprise when I actually bought one the other day. Luckily, her surprise quickly turned to excitement. There's only a couple problems: we're in a long distance relationship due to my military training, so we'll have to wait patiently for the real fun down the road. Also, I won't be able to go through any long term chaste periods any time soon due to my job, so chastity will have to just be a weekend experiment for now.

Hopefully, I didn't bore you to death with this introduction. I'll do my best to get my SO to make her own account on this site as I'm sure she's the one you'd really like to hear from. In the meantime, thanks for having me here!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice