Greetings to new F/friends here at CM

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MistressJackie, Mar 6, 2010.

1. MistressJackie

MistressJackie Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    Greetings to A/all! I am Mistress Jackie and I am currently training a new slave, MistressJackiesslave on here, for chastity and service to Me. My slave has purchased a CB6000 but O/our first foray into chastity was very painful for him. W/we are located in Dallas/Fort Worth and North Texas area. My slave is here to learn from O/others here who have better and more experience with the very technical aspects of entering chastity as well to discover which devise is best for him. he understands he must be successful in this endeavor for Me and I expect he will be active in the forums and blogs to learn as much as he can while he is allowed. I will be around as well to monitor his performance.

Feel free to drop Me a line if Y/you have any questions for Me.

2. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    Welcome Mistress Jackie :girl_curtsey:

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Welcome Mistress Jackie. You have a very lucky slave and i hope you will visit here often and keep us all informed on your new slaves progress. The cb6000 is a good starter device to experiment with once all the adjustments are finished. Ultimately a full steel belt would be the most secure arrangement and give the best results.

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    Welcome Mistress Jackie Your slave is one lucky fellow!! As for the cb6k, its a very good starter. And it's going to take some time for him too adjust it and his body to adjust to it. But once he get's it right, you both will be pleased, I'm sure.

Glad you've joined, Missy Tanya

5. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:26 AM

Hi Mistress Jackie,

My sub hub is locked away in a CB6000 but I do also swop it for a steel cage regularly as I think the constant incasement in plastic - even when let out for supervised, regular cleaning is a bit unhygenic. Additionally, the CB6000 is very comfortable for the sub to wear so they can actually forget that they are wearing it. The odd day in a heavy cage reminds him that he is in chastity for my amusement and pleasure - not his.Having had the odd day where he can touch himself through the bars, I think the frustration of going back into a full plastic tube is even greater.

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A warm welcome to the Mansion, Mistress Jackie. I am sure You and Your slave have found the right place when it comes to chastity.

It's a pity Your slave's first experiences with chastity devices was rather painful. What i learned from exchanging opinions and experiences with others is, that it can be rather a tricky thing to find a suitable device. What works fine for one does not necessarily work for the other. Sometimes it is a quite long (and expensive) journey to find a suitable chastity device. There are so many things that must coincide - comfortable wearability, hygiene maintenance and, of course, style and appearance.
    Fingers crossed You will find the right device soon so You can keep Your slave under lock and key as You want him to have.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :welcome: Mistress Jackie.

I'm jealous already, you live in my most favourite shopping area in the world!

I'm addicted to Sam Moons (and the other lovely shops on Harry Hines Blvd) and twice now I've had to buy an extra suitcase from there to ship my purchases back to England!

I hope you enjoy your stay here, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you settle in.

8. MistressJackie

Local Time:
    Thank you for the warm welcome Mistress Watchful, and yes I agree the shopping in DFW is to die for. Sam Moon is a BIG favorite here in Dallas, so much so they've opened several across the entire Metroplex. If you are ever in need of the perfect accessory, let me know.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and hope that My slave and I will find the most uncomfortable comfortable fit for him.

9. MistressJackie

Local Time:
    Howdy All! Thank you all for your warm welcomes. Unfortunately, My slave travels domestically and abroad, for which I cannot wait to punish him upon his return :Locker: so I decided that a plastic chastity option would be a better option, as he is new to the lifestyle *snicker*. I agree that the fit and tweeking of the device is going to take some time and I've already learned of some modifications for the vent holes so I think we will start again and this time with more modification for his miserable penis.

MJ

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice