Greetings to everyone from Manila

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MAT-G, Apr 29, 2015.

1. MAT-G

MAT-G Submissive husband dedicated to my Wife

Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    I am 32 years old, married to a beautiful Filipina 31 years old with a very strong dominant character. I have quite a good job with lots of responsibilities, I believe I am a leader at work, but since I married I submit to my wife. I think I have got feeling to submit to woman all my life but I never really express it. However since I met my second half, it was very clear that she will lead our marriage. It did not take long for us to start our FemDom relationship. I am now 24/7 my submissive husband, I wear a metal mature chastity belt also 7/24 (we are planning to get the Neosteel Arch this year), my wife receives my entire salary in her personal bank account, etc.. I submit to her for everything, I try to obey to her as much as I can and serve her with my very best BUT I STILL NEED LOTS OF TRAINING! I think we can be categorized among couples starting a Femdom marriage life.

I wish to all a beautiful day

spider203 likes this.
  2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    11:07 PM
    Welcome to CM, Mathieu and thanks for the introduction message. Congratulations on having an ideal marriage :)

I hope you find it interesting, informative and friendly - I am sure you will.

I have had a quick look at your blog, which looks to be very interesting - I will work my way through it ;)

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:07 PM
    Welcome to the site Mathieu

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice