Great Day for Sub Hub, new beginnings

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by ENCCOUPLE, Mar 4, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. ENCCOUPLE

ENCCOUPLE Member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    WE, I had a wonderful day yesterday with MLM. I woke up and made her a mimosa, her favorite morning drink. Spend the morning watching TV rubbing and massaging her feet, legs and rear. Have been locked up for over a week now. After about 2 hours, I went in the bedroom and put on a strap on (8 inches). Came back out and kept up with the rubbing and massaging. About 1:30 in the afternoon she instructed me to get her another drink and come into the bedroom. MLM had me keep giving her a massage (always a pleasure for myself). After about 45 minutes she let me start pleasuring her with my tongue and mouth (a gift I treasure). MLM had me lay on my back and mounted the strap on. The look of pleasure on her beautiful face was my gift. She rode me until she spasmed in orgasm. MLM rolled off and I had the pleasure of eating her again. To my surprise she had me unlock and make love to her. She now loves the strap on and is thinking of a name for her new friend. Any ideas? God how I love and worship this Goddess.

Ma’ams Slut, bobby60 and guest 2942 like this.
  2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Nothing like seeing and hearing her orgasm as she rides the strap on! And all you get is to drip in your cage! I don't get unlocked after she's finished though, I may or may not get teased, I have no say! Love it!!!!!

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice