Got what i wanted!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by kinkstar, Oct 27, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. kinkstar

kinkstar kh said I can have this 1..she's 'DONE' with it

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    From a very young age i have practised bondage in one form or another, i have always had my submissive side but until i was married to my gorgeous wife i had never tried tying or being tied with anyone else. My wife gave me the confidence to be open about my kinks and so now knows pretty much all of them. My wife has never really been into sharing any of my kinks so i had been doing selfbondage for quite a few of our early married years, when my wife did try to participate. ..she could never secure me well enough as i had had many years practising getting free of tight situations that i had put myself into. Rope, chains, handcuffs, nothing stopped me. Anyways, to try and get her involved i made a chastity device from some pvc pipe a jubilee clip, some tubing and a lock. Locked it on and offered her the key, to my suprise she took it without a single question, i was locked for a couple of days and when i was freed, my balls hurt and my penis hurt quite a lot so we decided to order a Cb3000 from tickleberry, a lot of alterations have been done, the ring has been changed for a solid ring, the locking pin is now stainless steel, and it has a ksd-g2 glued and sanded. This lot of alterations have been done over the last 4 years on and off, no pun intended. Each time i was released i would find sores so would have to heal and alter, heal and alter, but after all this time i was locked up for 3 days (got released yesterday ) and not a sore in sight, even a slight sore i had has healed so i think im finally there! All this led to the point where i am at right now. For the first time in quite a few months my wife has agreed to hold my key, in fact, for the first time EVER it was her who told me to lock up and let her hold the key. So she is now in bed in possession of my/her
    Key and i am downstairs with my cb in place but the lock open, i have a feeling she will want to see it locked pretty soon and i have no idea what plans she has.

More to follow, thx for reading, kinkstar.

spider203 likes this.
  2. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Wow!
    What a really neat and real story!
    Ss

3. Subeva74

Subeva74 Active member

IT
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    Good luck

4. kinkstar

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Well, my wife did ask me to see it locked and we fell asleep snuggling, not much was said at all. I was unlocked last night due to cleaning and manual labour stuff this morning, i have been expecting to be locking up tonight all day long and ive just been told that i will be doing it while she is out tomorrow, i have been in this situation before but usually when ive been told to do it tomorrow i can never wait that long and self lock , but this time im playing it different! At the end of the day... yes! It is my fantasy, but the main part of that fantasy is giving my wife WHATEVER she wants, so i am going to wait and be led down this road HER way. If she is willing to play out my chastity fetish, then i am MORE than happy to show her how rewarding it can be for her. But on a different note, can wearers of full belts who have wore devices or visa versa plz let me know there opinion as to which is comfiest for long term wear? And i will be sure to continue this story of how my lifestyle pans out. Thx again for reading, kinkstar.

guest 2942 likes this.
  5. Subeva74

Subeva74 Active member

IT
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    I cam wearing a stainless steel Chinese device and I don't get released for cleaning. I just shower every day real good. My device fits realy good.

6. kinkstar

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Well, it was thursday night when my wife told me to lock up, but she did have a quick feel thursday morning just to see if i had self locked. The suprised face that i gazed at when she realised i hadn't was absolutely marvellous, This session lasted until saturday evening about 7pm. During this period of lock up she has told me that except for saturday night,( as the plans we had for then had been organised months in advance and needed me to be free ) I would NEVER be sleeping while unlocked again. I believe it when i see it was the first thought that popped into my head, quickly followed by the... wow, i might have just got 1 of my biggest fantasies come true thought, ive just messaged her and just put ty x, she replied with enjoy it while it lasts, i said i might tie my self up and masturbate then and she just said.. enjoy lol. I told her i dont do that self thing no more and she said its up to me! So im layed here now wishing i was locked, chained, cuffed, tied, gagged, etc etc, but am more determined than ever to give control to my wife and let her lead me down her path, if all goes to her plan i will be locked again sunday night, which is about 20 hours away but i have no idea how long for, you may notice i dont go into details about what happens when im locked.. this is because there is pretty much nothing happens while im locked or at least as of yet nothing ever happens but im hoping to change that very soon. i am well trained in pleasing my wife without a penis, i know through reading both sides of the argument that it can be very tiring and monotonous controlling someone 24/7, but there is a massive difference between being locked and nothing happening and being teased and denied 24/7, somewhere in the middle has inevitably got to be the next step! Anyways, continue soon, kinkstar

7. kinkstar

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    As expected, sunday night i was re-locked, i was also informed that i was wrong in thinking i would never sleep free again as i will have at least 1 night a week 'out'. I have not been given a date for release and have been told im not getting 1, we had a bit of a discussion about benefits for her and things to aim for for me, I now know that my aims are to ejaculate, period! And my wife has always known she can have me plz her when, where and how she wants me to, I have not come since my wife agreed to hold the key this time round and have no idea when im going to. But thats not a problem because ive 'got what i wanted'

Maybe more to come, kinkstar

Jasmic68, Strict Sir and spider203 like this.
  8. kinkstar

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Messed up big style! After that lock up i had sores again, thx to replies somewhere i purchased some 2500 grit paper and after a 3 day lock up i had no sores!!!, i was still not allowed to come and was relocked monday just gone, its now friday and i was due release tomorrow but after having an argument i stormed out vowing we were through, chopped the lock off and went out for a drink. Ive told my wife and she said she knew i would, so thats where i am right now, free and no idea if my wife will ever want me locked again or not. Will post again hopefully, kinkstar

9. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Ah, that old 'expecting to haver play with your cock at some point tantrum'?

I'm sure many of us have been there, but denial is the whole point my friend, just get off on the fact that she isn't getting you off and you'll be fine.

Or was that not it?

10. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    Kinkstar it seems to me your fantasy has become reality and you were not prepared for it. I have said here before, once you surrender the keys, it's not your choice any longer. Boom.....reality!
    If she chooses not to lock you up again, just remember it was you that burnt that bridge. It will take a lot of communication to rebuild that trust if you want to continue with the journey of chastity. Best of luck to you. I do hope to see you post again so we may hear how things are going. Again good luck and be well
    Michelle

11. kinkstar

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Sorry ppl, i should have mentioned that the argument was over something with 1 of the kids, nothing to do with the denial. I chopped the lock because in my tantrum i left without cotton buds and no money to buy any, Not realising i was going to be back home i needed 'out' as without cotton buds i cannot get comfy or clean, well anyway, i have no problem with denial at all, in fact, thats a major part of chastity for me. Right, back to whats happening........ Nothing! Not a thing been mentioned about it, time will tell as they say, we did receive some new toys today and ive been led to believe im on the promise for tomorrow night so will post after then sometime probably with an update, thx again for listening , kinkstar

12. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    The one thing I have realized is that wearing the device is all about what is going on in the head. I have had similar problems to you getting a device to fit but I am at the weeks, almost months stage, so I applaud you for sticking with it for so long. I hope you work through this blip but I get that also, the major outside issue stopping my wife getting more involved has been our bloody kids, and they are 18 and the other in their 20s!

kinkstar likes this.
  13. kinkstar

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Between my wifes business and our many kids there is very little time left in the day for 'us' time. So i am very grateful to her for the little participation that she did have with my chastity, still not been mentioned and the promise i was on never happened either. I do think we are ok, just 1 poorly kid needing the little time we could have had. So even though i have not been locked since friday, i have not had any relief and have no idea when i will. My wife has told me to 'sort myself out' as she put it, but i have not done that since my teens and dont really want to start again. It would feel like i was cheating on her. And thats just not me. So.... here i lay, waiting and wondering, will update again soon hopefully.... kinkstar

14. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Maybe by "sort yourself out" She doesn't mean handling it yourself, but looking deep within and figuring out what is really important, what's not, and what really does need to just go away. Just went though a sorting myself, and to a point still am, but it ahs enabled me to realize what matters, and what i am willing to do to make things work.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  15. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I was thinking pretty much the same thing. By its very nature chastity and living in a FLR is more a mind game than an overtly physical one. My wife and I are both exploring this side of our relationship much more than anything else at the moment and if I have learnt anything recently is that this could take a very long time, maybe years. Whatever the cause of your meltdown it has shifted the dynamic. I have been proving to my wife for seven weeks that I am serious about this, and she is only just really beginning to warm to it more than at a basic level now.

16. kinkstar

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    I often wondered why ppl go into detail about their relationships, i am beginning to realise why now lol, stops confusion. Well... when she said 'sort yourself out' she definately did mean for me to ejaculate by whatever means necessary, i know this because she has told me to do it a few times since starting my chastity and i have told her everytime that i would much rather wait until she wants to make/let me come. To which she always replies 'your loss'. So thx for your replies ppl and i really do need the advice that i recieve. But if I'd have explained properly to begin with i would not have wasted anyones time so sorry for that. Anyway, g2g, still no mension yet but will update again when i can, kinkstar

17. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    cool, wondered about that. Thanks for clarifying

18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I agree.

On another note my keeping the diary and going into so much detail is to keep my own record of where I am and how the situation develops. I recently read @Caged Wolf 's story and one of the major things I got out of it was a better understanding of how the transition to an FLR can take years. I have also received so much positive help, advice and support since being here which helps enormously.

Hopefully your resistance to 'sort yourself out' will show your wife that you are serious about this. I asked my wife how she would feel if I masturbated, her answer was that she would feel I had let myself down. That was more than enough to make me definitely not do so, even though I had access to a key to remove my device and could have done so at any time.

kinkstar likes this.
  19. kinkstar

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Well ppl, im still free but i do not know for how long... see, i recieved a message yesterday from my wife, telling me that i have to choose a day when she takes the kids to school but not tell her when, that way its a suprise for her. I am to tie/chain myself to the bed with no chance of escape, with it being a suprise i wont know when she will be getting back. I will have to wait for her to return so im thinking a pretty comfortable position, she only stated that she wants easy access to my cock so she can tease me whilst playing with--and fetching herself to orgasm, she wrote that she is going to then straddle me,take me to the edge and leave me there, literally! Then when she decides, she is going to free me so i can take her from behind, after this session i am to get bathed and put the cage back on until she wants to release me. so one day this week i will be caged again. I just dont know which day to do it yet and any suggestions on a position for her to find me in are more than welcome. Advice from females reading this would be most appreciated as they may have more of an idea of how they would want to find there man, after all, pleasing my wife is why i introduced chastity to our lifes, anyway, thx in advance and i will update soon, cheers kinkstar

Caged Wolf likes this.
  20. kinkstar

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Locked again! :) and my wife said she doesn't know how long for yet as my attitude today hasn't been the best, even tho i think I've been ok i am not about to argue with her lol. I am pretty sure my attitude is going to have to be at a very high standard from now on, I've also recieved a text telling me she is going to have me please her with oral/toys whilst im caged and not be freed afterwards which has NEVER happened before. I think i may well be at the REAL start of our chastity life which kind of scares me as before now its all been a game. My wife has kind of been warming upto the point were at now and i really dont think she will ever want to cool down from here on, I believe she is beginning to like the feel it gives her having me doing anything and everything she desires, and keeping me denied longer as she is realising my attitude change when not caged, even tho i dont think there is much of a change at all. this time i might really have 'got what i wanted'. Will update soon kinkstar

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice