Got my WM - love it

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by tightlockup, Feb 23, 2024.

1. tightlockup

tightlockup Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    I got my WM back, I had at first requested a ball ring that was too small. I sent it to them and paid them for the increase.
    I got it back very quickly, like a couple of weeks. I put it on, and locked it, and it was one of the easiest to put on of all I've tried. It's on and it doesn't hurt at all, which is a first for me. I have had this fetish almost all my life and this is the first time I've ever been able to actually enjoy it properly. I self lock, but I am so happy right now. Many thanks to WIlliam and Mistress Mature Metal for making this happen for me. MM is so professional and I can't recommend them too highly.

:)

Springwood and CuriousRK like this.
  2. Geoffrey and Iz

Geoffrey and Iz Active member

Minneapolis. MN
    Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    I love my WM, too. Most recently, I've been wearing it 24/7 for just over 8 months. I've worn it for almost 2 years with only four brief unlocks around getting my PA and two cage adjustments to allow for the piercing. It is so comfortable that I sometimes forget I'm wearing it. (Until something happens to remind me, of course.)

We recently upgraded to a double base ring and added a PA chain from MM that attaches my PA to the cage. That makes the most wonderful clinking sound when I am not wearing tight underwear or tight pants to hold the cage and chain in place. Iz says she loves that she knows where I am in the house. Sort of like a bell for a cat.

Throughout, Mistress Mature Metal and William have been great to work with and have made products of the highest quality and workmanship.

tightlockup and Lostsoul981 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice