Good day Ladies , Mistresses , female superiors and Goddesses of Chastity Mansion.

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Lilly Red, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Lilly Red

Lilly Red Member

Slave
    Glasgow , Scotland
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    I have been using chastity devices on and off for the last couple of years. I admit it has mainly been self locking using sites and apps like Emlalock , chastikey and more recently Chaster.

But I have never been able to fully appreciate the full chastity experience. When self locking I end up never knowing how long to set or how to set up the site. And tbh it's not the proper experience knowing when I will be released or being able to release my self when I wish.

As much as I have tried to find a keyholder. The ones I have came across only seems interested in the money aspect and not the actual chastity aspect or building a connection in any sort of way.

So I create this post here today offering my key and services online or IRL if based locally in the UK.

I am not looking to jump straight into anything. I am more looking to start a discussion to see if we are compatible and if some kind of keyholder/wearer , D/s type relationship could commence.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss thank you for your time ladies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice