Good and caring Mistress?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Julie, Dec 11, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    I was assuming that was his plan. I mean, he really doth protest too much. :)

Mistress Julie and John Morgan like this.
  2. John Morgan

John Morgan Member

Local Time:
    Got a package from Europe yesterday morning and yes, she really has sent for the bloody spiky thing, It weighs a ton and to be honest I am not looking forward to trying this at all. The Kalis teeth was not too bad, but this thing even has spikes in the end cup. I got home last night from work to be greeted by my wife with that evil smile she has when she is up to something, I just know that look too well. But all night, nothing, I waited for her to say, come on lets try this on, but nothing. We went to bed, I laid there and she reached over and pulled on my cage and squeezed my balls and said good night....... wait for it I thought.....wait for it....but nothing. I woke this morning to her unscrewing the wee tube in my cage and pulling it out slowly and then pushing it back in and screwing it back up. I got up had a shave and did what I needed to do in the bathroom and went back into the bedroom and she was sat on the bed with the THING in her hand, she beckoned me over and unlocked my cage and pulled it off. Nice feeling indeed. she then wrapped the new spiked toy around my dick but because I was starting to get aroused it would not close, so she left me and said when I has softened up a bit I was to put it on and call her. Well this thing I eventually got on, but hell it hurt. I shouted her up and she started to play and then the real pain began, jesus, the spikes on the side were bad, but the ones in the end cup were unbearable, and all this and she has not even tried to put the wee tube in yet. She asked me if I like my new toy she has bought me? Oh yeah it's lovely I said....good, then you can leave it on for work.......... But bless her she was only kidding, she took it off and put the other one back on me, I wont be com[plaining about this one again I think, so much better than the spiky thing.
    As long as she is happy, then that makes it all worth while.

3. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    I thought it was rather good last night, and yesterday for that matter, Ringing you at work, telling you how good my new little toy I bought for you is going to feel. And then not even mentioning it last night when you got home, I could see all the thoughts going around in your head. Thinking will she? won't she......:D
    And then this morning, a little tease, waking you up pulling your wee tube out, you thinking this is it, she is going to try it......but I never. This is my new slant on things, I have been reading a few good books, now the mind games start, and they are supposed to be even better.....I'm in control, what I say goes. And I am loving it. I know just a gentle stroke of your balls with my nails starts things going......:p
    We will have to try it on again tonight when you get home, with the wee tube this time, that's if I can be bothered......will I?......won't I.......you will have to wait and see, think about it all day......do you want to? Mmmmmmm? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Rita, owned and permanentslave like this.
  4. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Does not need a vote Sig, he will wear what I say, and that's that.....lol:p

Sig Wyrminorb, Rita and owned like this.
  5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    such a dom, love it :)

Mistress Julie and Sig Wyrminorb like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice