Going full circle by luck - MySteel Total Chain Model

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by whizz, Oct 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    So, my full belt history is as following:

MySteel Total Hip Belt with Cable - sold due to foreskin problems
    MySteel Ergoslim Hip Belt with Cable - sold due to edema
    Neosteel Arch - modified a bit, converted to marvellous Arch, very secure and tight, but still not comfortable enough for long term wear

So by chance I saw that @belur had a MySteel Total Hip belt with chain rear for sale, and I thought "that might make for a fun second belt" (especiall going #2 with a cable is....eh). The measurements seem to fit, and I got it from him. After explaining the lady at customs what it was (that was fun: "Metal toy for adults" "like what?" "a chastity belt" "a what?" *looking at it* "oooooh....eeehh...ok....that works?" "yes, very well". She blushed but was curious :p), I tried it on at home. I will be damned, that thing fits like it was made for me. Wore it to work already, no problem (note to self: when sitting on soft chairs, there will be chainmarks left when you stand up). It is super comfortable, easy to use for number 2, and zero issues with edema. The open tube is great for cleaning, the only downside is that peeing is more messy than in the Neosteel, where you have drain holes at the lowest point, in the MySteel it goes through the open tube, through another piece of metal and everywhere. Much more cleanup required.

So what is next? Well, I guess this belt might actually become my primary belt, the comfort factor is just amazing. Is it secure? I can definitely stimulate myself more in this than in the Neosteel (too tight), but even if I might be able to cum in it, I am pretty sure it won't be nice.

Next goals: 24h wear. So far I managed 18h, but life right now interferes, plus taking it to the gym without stalls for changing is pushing it, the chains show under boxer briefs.

Pictures in my gallery.

2. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:35 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice