Glans Armor 2

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by rus, Jul 30, 2019.

1. rus

rus Active member

Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    has anyone has any experience with the Glans Armor devices.. are they comfortable? can you get an erection still? etc. I cant use ball trap devices and I am bored of bulky full belts I want something compact easy to use so you almost forget about it but also provides some protection again unauthorized sexual activity as well.

would love to hear everyones thoughts on this :)

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    Yes. I have experience, lots.
    They are incredibly comfortable.
    Erections happen but I can’t access my sensitive bits.

I could wear the GlansArmor device forever, except for when my keyholding wife wants to unlock me. I’m serious. I’ve worn it everywhere and in all situations except an MRI and full physical.

My wife likes it because she can access my balls better for play. She can tease and torture me more.

P.S. My wife “threatened” me yesterday morning that she might keep me locked forever, except for long mind-bending edges with coconut oil, and locked back up again. Never to orgasm. Never to spill except in my cage. She’s just fucking with my mind. But it was amazing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice