Getting the ball rollin’

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Newatthis83, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Newatthis83

Newatthis83 Member

Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    So here goes... I introduced this to the gf last year. I got my first cage in October. Tried it on for a long weekend trip. It was great. I’ve never felt so close to her. She enjoyed it just as much. Nightly foot rubs, always made sure she got hers first. I loved knowing she had control. She absolutely loved the teasing and denial aspect of it all. She enjoyed watching me stand there in public knowing I was caged and her knowing what was really going on. Since then, I haven’t worn it that much. With some health reason for her and her family have put a damper on the “fun time” we enjoyed together. She also has seemed to lost her sex drive some. I wore it yesterday as she instructed me to put it on after the gym. I did as I was told. Btw, it’s very hard to put on after and good work out and it’s cold outside. But I prevailed. After we met up, not another word was mentioned about it. Never seemed to cross her mind. Usually she will tease, grab it and say “mine”.
    We are both switches. Sometimes I need to be the sub. I love to be tied up, spanked, caned, nipple punishment, pegged and milked with our NJoy wand. It’s one of those things I don’t need all the time. I just need it to put me in my place. I’ve never meet anyone with the type of connection we have. Lately though, things just don’t seem to be clicking in this department. She doesn’t want to be dom anytime soon.
    We have good communication. The drive just doesn’t seem to be there for her. We have talked that chastity wouldn’t be a permanent fixture, only when the mood struck. I’m ok with that.
    I love being under her control. I love the feeling I get when I’m caged and she’s in charge. I’ll do anything she wants or says. I love putting myself before her. I do it in our everyday lives. It’s something that I crave.
    So I guess my question is, after many conversations about this subject, should I just let her say when I need to wear it? Do I bring it? I mentioned just yesterday that I craved to be her pet this weekend. I got only that I can’t promise you anything. I understand that because for me the let down of not following thru usually stings more inside for me. Id like some advice on moving forward with this if anyone has any input. I’m thinking I’ll just let it play out and see what happens.

2. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    I can really empathise with that feeling of disappointment. :(

I’d rather be told that something isn’t going to happen, then if it does, it’s fantastic :)

Newatthis83 likes this.
  3. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    She has a lot going on at the moment. It's no wonder she is not feeling in the mood.
    Just be there for her. Do what you can to help.
    Perhaps when she is not so stressed, things will improve again.
    Good luck

Newatthis83 likes this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    I think it would be harder to drift in and out of chastity. But I think it sort of defeats the purpose if you're telling her when to lock you up. That should be her choice. Or you wear ti all the time and then her decision is when or if you are let out. Hope you find what works.

Newatthis83 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice