Getting past hump day

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by NZSenator, Nov 8, 2023.

1. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    After quite a break, I am again back in chastity and for the most part, the return to being locked is okay.

I disposed of all my old metal cages and am currently wearing a cobra like nub. Fit wise its comfortable and has the familiar feeling of containment I remember.

Its been about 10 days now in a cage nearly 24 hrs a day (off for gym 3 times for about 1 hour each time), but even sleeping in it hasn't posed too many issues.

I'm coming up to just over 2 weeks since last orgasm and am finding myself struggling for comfort during the day and struggling for concentration on anything other than the cage and my balls.

How do you get past this period?

Remove, orgasm and reset?
    Some sort of distraction?

Mrs Sen is mostly on board, has been on the receiving end of pleasure, have told her this months for her setting a 30 orgasms in 30 days goal, but chastity was always more my thing than hers, so I don't have a "key holder" as such to worry about displeasing.

Appreciate any suggestions

Thanks
    Sen

Lancerexford likes this.
  2. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Was it you that set the 30-in-30 target for her orgasms? If so, why are you setting targets for her and not the other way around?

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    #3 bondinchas, Nov 8, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2023
    Noooooo!

It's all about your hormones settling down after your last orgasm, and it takes anywhere between 1 week and 4 for that to happen, so if you make the mistake of having an orgasm, all you do is reset the clock back to zero and you won't reach that "continuous bliss" state that is so good.
    It's generally agreed that if you can make it to a month, then you can pretty much go almost indefinately,

Yes, distract yourself...
    If you concentrate on doing things for Mrs Sen, both sexual and non-sexual, then it helps the time to pass and you'll work through the barrier to settle into it. Concentrate on making her life better, it'll distract you from thinking about yourself.

Comfort is key though. If the device isn't comfortable, then you'll find it difficult to concentrate on anything. Don't "battle though" at the expense of letting your health suffer, treat any sores or other minor heath issues before they become major problems, better to remove the device for a few days, than to make a small problem worse and end up not being able to wear it for much longer. It's also a matter of time for your body to get used to wearing it, again, don't overdo it in the early days, take short breaks if your body tells you it needs it.

Sort that out first, make sure the device really fits properly, then you can make Mrs Sen's life better, and that will give you the return in kind that you seek. For minor discomforts, one way to work through it is to consider every little discomfort a test of your love and devotion, ignore it by doing something for her.

4. NZSenator

Local Time:
    It's just the way our dynamic is. Most of our sexlife is lead by me, she is a happy participant, but for the most part doesn't initiate or suggest things.

5. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    I have no idea. My mistress would be very turned on by me dictating when she should make herself available for an orgasm. I'm sure your girl must feel very sexually liberated when she is summoned to expose herself for oral sex. They're a mystery.

6. NZSenator

Local Time:
    @bondinchas

Thanks for the note and suggestions. It was perhaps just a rough day and the ring was rubbing underneath making things uncomfortable.

I removed the cage last night and applied some moisturizer/ body butter, this helped a lot so did it again this morning after shower.

The ring is much bigger than previous (48mm vs 45) but any smaller and the gap is too small between cage and ring and circulation is effected.

Will also tujng about your distraction ideas, see what it is she needs etc

Thanks again

bondinchas likes this.
  7. NZSenator

Local Time:
    @M@rcellus

It most often depends in how tired she is, followed closely by the temperature (too cold and no skin is exposed), but yes, is quite happy to be on the receiving end

8. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    #8 bondinchas, Nov 9, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2023
    That sounds wrong to me...
    If the base ring is bigger, and nothing else is changed then the gap size will increase - agreed, but...
    If you had a comfortable fit with the previous base ring, what you needed to change to make the gap bigger was either have a bigger ring separation, or a smaller cage diameter. Otherwise, you've changed from having one dimension being too small (the gap) to having a different dimension too large (the base ring).

Trying to get a good fit is not helped by the facts that the gap and the separation are often confused, the gap size changes as you go around the ring (it's biggest at centre bottom), and few if any of the manufacturers / sellers quote the gap size, yet it's one of the most important measurements for comfort and fit - it's what actually keeps the device on you!

The order in which to achieve the perfect gap is as follows:
    First find the snug fit diameter of the base ring.
    Now find your flaccid length for the cage. It should be short enough so that 80% of the time, your penis head touches the end.
    Then choose the diameter of the cage - this musn't be so small as to constrict wearing or putting on, but any size wider than that is ok.
    Given all the above measurements, then work out what separation / gap works for you.
    If you change anything, start again from the top, you can't change one dimension without affecting at least one other.

gap.size.jpg

9. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Thanks very much for the detailed response.

My reference to old ring related to a completely different cage / ring set. My current set up is from a Chinese site (hence "cobra like"), it came with 4 different base rings, but the gap at the top (where the cage connects to the ring) doesn't look variable.

The moisturizer/ body butter had really helped. I've gone down to the 46mm now and so far so good. The 48mm one was all but falling off by itself.

I do like the look of the locked in lust cages, depending on how long Mrs Sen enjoys this period, I may look to invest in something like that which then allows for a bit more customisation.

10. NZSenator

Local Time:
    So I've tried some of the other rings, the 46mm one really aggrevates the skin in the underside of my scrotum, I can feel it chaffing and it's quite red. The 48mm ring doesn't have this issue, but there is a ton of room around the ring.

Opted to try the 44mm ring, surprisingly it's far more comfortable than the 46, not the same chaffing issues and certainly not a mountain of room around the ring.

Length wise, the nub seems the best. I have the nano and the nub, there's only a few mm difference, but I tend to retract a bit and peeing is much messier in the nano.

Coming up 3 weeks now, enjoying the good ball ache, hopefully the bad ball ache will subside

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sometimes it’s better to go tighter, if it’s tight then there is reduced movement so it reduces friction, and this means less irritation to you. Glad you found your solution!

12. Lancerexford

Lancerexford Member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    "I'm coming up to just over 2 weeks since last orgasm and am finding myself struggling for comfort during the day and struggling for concentration on anything other than the cage and my balls.

How do you get past this period?

Remove, orgasm and reset?
    Some sort of distraction?"

What I'm trying to do, sometimes successfully, is to dive into the frustration. Wallow in it. Invite it to fill my whole body. Love my penis in its neediness. Frustration is why I'm caged... one reason anyway. I'll stop here. I could go on. Are there chats on here about the energy of denial?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice