Getting Madame Vanilla to the next stage with Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by borbulls1961, Aug 19, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    Hi All,

Been in and out of Chastity for one month with Madame Vanilla holding the two Burg Wachter keys in her bedside table drawer.

She hasn't decided to really hide them yet, and so as she gets used to all this chastitymania I'm preparing for the next stage.

I've ordered a Bluetooth padlock with a phone app, and a lover's engraved dogtag.

So I guess when the stuff arrives (next month...from China) I'll put one of the keys on her house keyring and add to it the engraved dogtag that has our names and a heart and the date we first met and a special message and says "property of Madame Vanilla".

And the other key goes in to a transparent closeable box of hers (empty at the moment) that I will drill a couple of holes in so I can fit the Bluetooth padlock through it and put it ON her bedside table.

I feel quite assured that she'll start getting it cos she loves to do everything on her phone and she'll start realising that she can fuck with my mind.

A month to wait...

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    Good luck! And hope it all goes well for you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice