Getting accustomed to chastity (again).

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by steph17, Feb 20, 2017.

1. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    I have been locked in the ridged chastity 05 for over ten days without access to the key and I really dont have any complaints, just a small twinge here and there, do a slight adjustment and get on with life.
    My ridged chastity 05 is the smallest device I have ever had made 27mm inside diameter 42mm base ring and 40mm from scrotum to tip of penis,
    So the result is it is a tight fit and difficult to get on, but when on it is comfortable and everything stays where it should.
    I am very pleased with the size and fit and I really like the open end of the 05 as is easy to keep clean.
    I have a steel heart 2 and when I used the bathroom I found it hard to flush and dry afterwards and the result was my glans became red and sore and this limited the time I could spend in the device.
    I dont seem to have that problem with the 05 and the security of this device is the best I have seen, I have a 5mm PA hook so there is no pull out and the lock is turned upside down and is covered with stainless steel so the lock will not be easy to break.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    I am anal about cleaning myself after peeing and never had a problem after 4+ years of 24/7 wear of a Jailbird. First thing was that closed tube designs make it much more difficult to keep yourself clean so I went with the Jailbird's jail bar design that allows me to use a squirt bottle of water and then a swap to dry off. Visit Keptforher.com and check out their cleaning kit under accessories, I believe. That is what I have used for years, although I buy my swabs in bulk on ebay for much cheaper.

When at home you need to shower every night while unlocked. If you shower good every day you should not have any problem. It takes a day or so before urine starts breaking down. I was in combat and could not clean my penis very good for a few days before I could take a shower and no problem. Here is my routine.

After peeing I use a squirt bottle to squirt water on my penis and all over the cage. Then I insert the swab on a stick to dry off. You can add about 20% of cheap mouthwash to the water bottle which will keep your cage smelling fresh longer and it does kill bacteria too. When I am away from home I just do the best I can since I will be home in a few hours. If I am away for a long time, I cut the stick of the swab so that it fits easily in my pocket. I also carry a small bottle of water with a spout that folds open so I can squirt the water inside of it. That fits into a pocket too. At worse, my wife carried my cleaning things for me and would slip them to me before I used a public restroom.

I do not unlock every time I take a shower anymore because I have a handheld shower head that is pretty forceful. I use that to clean up with and then dry myself with a small hair dryer on the low setting. Never had a problem related to hygiene in all those years following my cleaning ritual.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice