German Chastity Belt - CS-100/300 - Help with fitting

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Chainedslut, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Chainedslut

Chainedslut New member

Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    Hello, my 1st post here. I have a CS-300 from Chastity Steel, I am having lots of issues wearing it, firstly the belt rests on my hips which hurts, also the rubber belt guard makes my skin sore, I have read so many different things online including use talcum powder or moisturiser cream? has anyone any experience with this belt, I mean how on earth do people wear them for so long and not have issues? I do have photos if requested.

I have had just about every Chinese belt available but am leaning towards trying something new as this expensive belt isnt working for me.

Thanks

2. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    I had one. Similar problems you described. Couldn't wear it for any amount of time.
    I gave up on full belts and got a PA instead.

3. Chastitydl

Chastitydl Member

Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    That really isn't an expensive belt. Neosteel would be about 4x the price. The neosteel masterpiece line, with no liner, is the only long term belt that makes sense IMO. Even then it takes time for your body to adjust and getting the belt adjusted

4. hgj2

hgj2 Member

Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    For me CS belts works best when belt is not too tight so tube is aligned to sit low enough.
    First I had it too tight and it caused problems because belt pulled tube too high. Beause belt is not rigid too tight belt tend to pull tube up and caused some chafing and abrasions under my penis.

I have also done some minor bending to belt so it sits better around my hip. I would say it is pretty loose. Belt is more like just to keep tube in proper height and take away the weight of tube.

They also sell cotton tube which is not that nice looking piece of fabrib but makes belt feel really nice but need to be washed every now and then.

I have found out that CS belt is so far one of the most comfortable ones when properly adjusted. Maybe not that super-duper secure as some real full belts but I prefer comfortable over security.

https://fetisch-felix.de/accessorie...chastitysteel/32/accessories-cotton-tube?c=46

madams-sissysub likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    that is a great idea!

6. alphonsus

alphonsus Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    I'm in a BehindBarz belt after trying a couple of the cheap(ish) ones from the far east. With those I found the rubber liner to be a nightmare: it stuck to my skin meaning no movement and 'peeling it off' was somewhat painful.
    The BB belt has no liner. Mine is the striaght edge version which can dig in a little (I expect the rolled edge version would be more comfortable) but I wear a tight-fitting vest (US English: singlet) tucked underneath the waistband and find it extremely comfortable. The BB belt dips at the front which makes it easier to settle the belt on the hips while still having the important parts lined up with my anatomy - as hgj2 says, it needs to sit low enough.

Could you try it without the liner to see if you can get it in a more comfortable place?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice