General Questions cb 2000

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by foureks, Apr 30, 2009.

1. foureks

foureks Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    Hi, i am new to this scene, and have only read about things on the internet.
    Me and my girlfriend (of over 2 years now) have been exploring our fetishes for the last year. And we came to the mutual conclusion of trying out chastity.
    We're both students, and cash isnt over flowing so to speak :p so we looked at the cb 2000 as a very possible option. we are looking for short term, and possibly long term in the future.
    Does anybody have any advice on this?
    I am a little above average in size, flacid i measured, and should fit into the device, although i am a grower.
    Is it secure for somebody a little above average?
    Is it likely to cause damage to someone with fairly common erections?
    Any advice on the cheapest place to order on online?
    is the device comfortable? / safe to wear at night?

thanks guys :)

2. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    I own a CB2000, but have not used it for some time. After it broke, (was able to fix it with Crazy Glue) we purchased the CB3000, which in my opinion was much better. I found neither to be totally secure. For me the CB6000 is the best product in the CB line. With the KSD inserts it is totally secure and I can wear it 24/7 with no problems. Many people will tell you that a full metal belt is the way to go, but if cost is a factor then the CB6000 works great for me. I also cannot wear a full belt as I travel often and am subject to metal detectors.

3. foureks

foureks Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    thanks :) think i will go with the cb2000 as a starter, as its cheap and also read some good reviews about it being a good place to start, wish me luck!

4. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    in order for a CB2k to be comfortable you have to cut the pins to a length that doesn't stick out otherwise they are jabbing you alot of the time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice