Gap size help

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dayviking, Jan 13, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Dayviking

Dayviking NightKing

London
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    Hello,

I recently bought my first chastity with a ring size of 50mm.

The chastity length fits perfectly on my penis. I put on the ring on me and it doesn't feel too tight or too lose plus I can fit one finger under it but when I put the top part of my chastity cage my balls start to get very tight which make me a little uncomfortable so I have to take it out.

How do I fix this? Is this normal to happen? I think if I had a bigger gap size between the ring and the cage my balls could be a little more free not causing any discomfort.

What can I do in this type of situation?

2. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    Difficult to say anything if you did not tell us your cb model. Maybe you are simply not used to cb or maybe the distancer is too short. External ring 5cm is quite big so if it is not too large for you it seems that your sack is big and needs big cages. Some cages have different distancers and can be regulated, but many do not and then there may be no solution other than buying a new cb. If we are talking about the first cb It is a good idea to buy a cheap but regulated cage and find your most proper dimentions. Then you can buy your final model.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    Yeah I would need to see what the device looks like to give you a better idea. I have heard of the idea of using a "ring" for your sack to stretch it down a bit if you want to go that route... but if you show us the model we can probably help more.

4. Dayviking

Dayviking NightKing

London
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    Do you think this is happening because it's the first few times I'm wearing the cage??
    Is there any chance my body could actually adapt to it with time?

I will post a pic of the chastity. Mine is exactly similar to that.

Attached Files:

5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    Yeah you can't adjust the gap on this product, but you can use some type of silicone ring around your balls you help stretch them. The looser your sack the less gap distance you need. Unless you know how to metal craft or machine things... if you do know that you can cut the cage to have a larger physical gap with a diagonal cut if you know what you are doing.... If not I would try to get your sack to loosen up if you have your heart set on that device.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice