Full belt?

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by latex_chastity_slave, May 25, 2023.

1. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    I have a BBCS with a rear rod, full Hannibal cover and pa security pin. It is powder coated and has the bent side comfort waist band.

This full system was because both my KH and myself wanted absolute security - with no pull out ability at all, and no unauthorized stimulation to be allowed.

All the tube designs we used in the past we felt were not the "real thing".

I do not use the ring as it just is not comfortable and there is no way I can find a way to use it without burning and pinching. With the pa security pin there is no way I can pull out of this belt anyway, and with the double front (penis tube and cover) there is no way to stimulate my penis in anyway to be able to achieve a climax. We use this belt permanently and so comfort (as much as that is possible in steel underwear) was paramount.

I can say that it needs quite a bit of bending and adjusting but once you have the waistband sorted (I agree it needs quite a sharp bend at the hip) and the rest fitting properly, it is snug and can be worn permanently in basically any situation.

I have done basically everything in this belt you can think of (except for airport security), and am currently on day 262 without it being removed at all - so it is a workable very long term belt. I can keep clean relatively easily and once it fits properly one just becomes accustomed to your new state of "underwear".

The photos do not do the belt justice and I can say even though the front cover looks big in the photos, in real life because it fits so snug it is way less visible than any cage design I have ever tried.

It is by far the best belt I have ever owned and we are in for a very long term wear and denial period it seems.

If anyone is thinking of using a BBCS - I strongly recommend it - the belts are beautiful and very strong.

Timberwoof and OwedbyJM like this.
  2. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    I'm actually thinking the ring needs to be a lot larger. I've been struggling with mine -- If I wear the ring, the cage / shield (I have the flat front) is just too low. Without the ring, it can sit higher, and is a much better fit, I initially thought that the vertical distance between the waist belt and the ring was the issue.

Now I'm thinking that the ring (which is already an oval) needs to be larger on the forward dimension (front to back). The width is fine, the burning is in the back which means that more length is needed instead of width.

Let's face it. Even without the rod, once the belt is fitted correctly, you're not getting it off. But I do like the ring because it keeps the balls back and interferes less when urinating.

3. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    I tried to squeeze the oval inwards thereby extending the bottom of the ring - this did help a bit but still did not work long term - although fine for short term that was not the objective as we wanted a permanent solution. The only answer was to remove the ring completely but it does mean when urinating you have to basically pull your balls sideways so you don't pee all over them.

Although this is a "fix" it has become second nature when peeing and now ensures no mess at all and everything stays very clean long term.

The resultant comfort is without question worth it but I would not be happy with this if I were not using the rear rod - too easy to pull away or in my case the pa pin keeps it totally secure.

4. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    I'm still having troubles with the ring, I just can't get fitting right. After a few hours/a day everything on the balls hurts a lot. So I took it out. Bend the belt so much that I got a very tight fit on the genitals. As result the steel rod on the back is to long. A changed it for a steel cable wire and that much better. Maybe someday a take a grinder and cut a piece of the rod....

But otherwise the belt is incredibly safe! Just of the 2 cages it is rigid, you can shake the belt a very little but no way you can get any pleasure of rubbing you're dick. It is simply to heavy to achieve anything other then be chaste!

5. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    I also had to cut the rod much shorter but would prefer a cable solution - not sure if BB offers a single cable option now?

This way it should be snug and you solve the burning problem.

6. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Yes they do now.
    It’s not on the website, you can send a message from the website and from there on you get response…..

7. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    [ QUOTE = "BBCS2PA, Beitrag: 619218, Mitglied: 109281"] Ich habe versucht, das Oval nach innen zu drücken, wodurch der Boden des Rings verlängert wurde - dies hat ein wenig geholfen, hat aber langfristig immer noch nicht funktioniert - obwohl dies kurzfristig in Ordnung war nicht das Ziel, da wir eine dauerhafte Lösung wollten. Die einzige Antwort war, den Ring vollständig zu entfernen, aber es bedeutet, dass Sie beim Urinieren im Grunde genommen Ihre Eier seitwärts ziehen müssen, damit Sie nicht überall darauf pinkeln.

Obwohl dies eine "Lösung" ist, ist es beim Pinkeln zur zweiten Natur geworden und sorgt jetzt für überhaupt kein Chaos und alles bleibt langfristig sehr sauber.

Der daraus resultierende Komfort lohnt sich ohne Frage, aber ich wäre damit nicht zufrieden, wenn ich die hintere Stange nicht benutzen würde - zu leicht wegzuziehen oder in meinem Fall die pa pin hält es absolut sicher. [/QUOTE ]

Wie lösen Sie das Reinigungsproblem, wenn sich der Gürtel nie löst?

8. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    Cleaning is something you get right with practice.

As I am not using a ring there is a lot of space for movement for my balls and penis and to get fingers into all the places to clean in the shower. This is the main reason the pa securing pin is vital as that way I cannot pull my penis out of the tube, but can still get my fingers in slightly, to soap it up with shower gel. the tube I use is a 3" tube which means when on it is snug but allows enough space for cleaning and no real erection is possible.

I also use a shower head with a high pressure setting to "blow" water in, behind and around my genitals and this also keeps the air holes in the Hannibal cover clean.

I properly towel dry afterwards even under the waist band and then use a very small amount of vaseline when done to ensure there is no water residue. Then every time I pee I put a small piece of toilet paper under the tube in the cover at the bottom to soak up any urine leaking out that did not all drain out. This way there is never any urine or fluids that remain that can smell.

This cleaning operation does take a little longer (maybe 3-4 min), but it has enabled me to remain locked for very long periods of time, and there is Never any smell like with some plastic cages.

Latexslave2307 and Timberwoof like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice