FS: My-Steel Comfort Full Band (Pink silicone) $500 (plus shipping)

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by kadillac, Mar 1, 2016.

1. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    I am selling a My-Steel Comfort Full Band male belt. It's been worn a decent amount, and the silicone needs to be re-glued in one spot down by the crotch (does not come into contact with skin). There are a few wear marks on the metal, and could use a new lock. But I am selling it, I have tried to make it work; it simply doesn't fit me anymore, I lost too much weight and long-term is rather difficult.

However, it is inescapable and absolutely fun to wear. Included is the My-Steel measurements I originally sent. It is expandable from 30-34 inches or so on the waist.

Waist=32 inches
    Crotch=22 inches
    Front hip to penis=6 inches
    Back hip to anus=11 inches
    Penis to anus=5.5 inches

Pictures are in my gallery. If you would like more with the wear visible, PM me. PayPal, US only.

$500+shipping, firm. Less than half the original cost. Will boil the tube and sterilize everything before sending, discreetly.

2. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice