FS: Mature Metal Jailbird

Discussion in 'SOLD' started by Willy Wonka, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka New member

Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    Hi all!

I know you all don't need to be sold on the Jailbird here, but I'm copying and pasting my original FetLife advert nevertheless ;)

If you'd like a secure and hygienic metal chastity device suitable for long term wear, I have a Mature Metal Jail Bird to sell. It has only just arrived and I've worn it only once - enough to realise it doesn't fit me! I was way off with my own measurements! I've sterilised it so it's all beautiful and healthy. Stainless steel is easy to clean :)

I really love this design. Its open bars give excellent access for washing everything in the shower, so there's never a desperate need to be unlocked ;) As soon as someone buys this device, I'll definitely be buying another Jail Bird (with the right measurements this time)! These are the dimensions of, and additions to, the chastity device:

Oval shaped 1 5/8" ring (Will from Mature Metal can adjust it if needed)
    3/8" gap between the ring and the cage (standard distance)
    2 1/2" cage length (same length as the CB6000s)
    1 3/8" cage diameter (standard diameter of the CB range)
    Security screw for a smoother aesthetic (a padlock can be used too, if desired)
    Extra hole drilled for plastic numbered locks.

I can send you pictures of the device if you like. This is the website I ordered from:
    http://www.maturemetal.com/jail-bird/

It takes 6-8 weeks to make, but if the device I'm selling is your size, I can post it to you immediately so you'll receive it far sooner.

If you're interested, I paid $455=£291 for it, which includes postage. I'm willing to take off 25% for you, ONO. Please send me a message if you might like to buy it and we can sort something out, probably over PayPal.

Best wishes,

Will

2. Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka New member

Local Time:
    Some pictures of the item :) 20141229_142550_resized.jpg 20141229_141722_resized.jpg 20141229_141822_resized.jpg 20141229_142037_resized.jpg

3. Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka New member

Local Time:
    This item has been sold.

Thank you!

4. tommy619

tommy619 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    good deal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice