FS / For Sale : CB-6000S for $50 plus shipping

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by darkmarbles, Mar 5, 2017.

1. darkmarbles

darkmarbles Member

Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    I am now a lucky owner of a Jailbird, which means I no longer need my CB-6000s. Looking for someone else who's looking to get into chastity play. This CB-6000s has been used intermittently for approximately three or four weeks of wear.

It's in great condition, showing no sign of wear, or cracking. There is no lock included in the sell of this device, however it comes with 12 plastic locks. I'm selling this device for $50 plus the cost for shipping. Please email me if you have any additional questions about the CB-6000s. Thanks!

Below are all the stats on the device (in the event you haven't checked it out on the CB-X website. The links are pictures of what you'll be receiving.

Product Features

• 2 1/2" length 1 3/8" inside diameter cage - size small
    • 5 ring sizes - 1 1/2"I.D., 1 5/8"I.D., 1 3/4"I.D., 1 7/8"I.D., 2"I.D.
    • Package includes: 1 cage portion; 5 different size rings; Locking pins and spacers; Twelve (12) individually numbered plastic locks
    • Handy black zippered carrying case
    • Numbered plastic locks included allow wearer to go through metal detectors without setting off alarms

Product Description

The CB-6000S is the shorter version of the CB-6000 Male Chastity Device. The CB-6000S Male Chastity Device offers the utmost in comfort and security.The ring design consists of three interlocking pieces that fit together like a puzzle. The two guide pins hold the top pieces together. The oval locking pin goes through the middle recessed hole connecting the cage portion to the ring. The flat design of the rings is extremely comfortable and secure. The CB-6000S is made of medical grade polycarbonate material. It is lightweight, hypoallergenic and durable. The cage portion is vented for hygiene and has a bottom opening allowing use at urinals. The different size rings and spacers included in each package allow you to customize your fit to your individual needs. The CB-6000S restricts you from touching your genitals for sexual pleasure and gives the Keyholder control over the sexual fulfillment of both partners.

IMG_4906.JPG IMG_4907.JPG IMG_4906.JPG

Attached Files:

2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    sending you a pm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice