From there to here – our story

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andrew K, Oct 26, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    I remember the huge thrill when my first chastity device arrived in the mail. For a few days it felt amazing, until it became evident that I could easily escape the device.
    One thing was good however. I had gotten the taste for it and knew beyond a doubt that this was something for me to investigate further.

The next device was a CB3000, and to my disappointment it was not very comfortable and hard to clean. But worse of all it was as useless as the first device when it came to denying me access to my penis. I could slide out, remove the device, bring myself to an orgasm, wait a minute or so and then wiggle myself in again. After that I tried some Steelworxx devices with pretty much the same result. Modifying one of them with loops for a leather harness made it as secure as a base ring device could get without a genital piercing. From there I went for a silicone device, once again repeating the huge disappointment. With these experiences (failures) there were no doubt that this was not the solution for me.

So I went up scale and started investigating the market for full steel male chastity belts. After my disappointment with the My-Steel design I was prepared for failure even as I ordered my Neosteel Arch belt. Over a period of about ten years I had spent time and some 2500 Euros investigating this fantasy. To my opinion there are a lot of interesting theories and concepts out there that has got little to offer for someone who is serious about being thoroughly and inescapably locked up.

Initially my Neosteel was hard to wear. It felt far too tight and stricter than anything I had ever worn before. This was in March 2014 and for the first time ever I felt that there was as slight chance that it might be possible to actually lock a man properly with no escape. Bending helped a bit and with time it went from hard to wear to comfortable. I have even ordered a tighter waist band.

This was a turbulent time in my life and I was moving on from a very destructive relationship, and was for the moment fed up introducing vanilla people to kink. My plan was to have play mates and skip the messy relationship bit.

A lot has happened since. In the end of 2013 I met my wife at a friend’s party. We were all heading out to one of the best latex fetish techno clubs in Europe, that just happens to be our local club. Little did we know then about our future together. We started off as friends. May 31, 2014 we went clubbing and during that night something happened. While watching a performance we suddenly stood there holding hands and this strong current radiated between and around us. It was magic. Since that day we have been more or less inseparable. We got married this summer. Or weeding was the most amazing experience.

We are both openly kinky with a selected group of friends, and with us becoming a couple we are well known in our local community, both as shibari/kinbaky artists and for our presence in the fetish scene. Apart from that we live a “normal” life with family obligations a joys. We have a large social network within and outside the local kinky community and we like to hold social gatherings where we let our worlds mix and blend, some people knowing more than others.

Do I have to say that I love this woman of mine beyond reason? She is funny, smart, sexy and in my eyes gorgeous. She has style without being a snob and she can laugh at herself. She fights for the less fortunate in society and is a Lioness in her defense of those under her wings. She is both dominant and submissive. We live the lifestyle, but not in a Femdom or slave/mistress set up. She usually submits to me, where my goal is to drive her mad with sexual desire and pleasure before I take her to hard orgasms. And she does that same thing to me (minus the orgasm), facilitated by the 24/7 steel enforced permanent orgasm denial agreed in our chastity contract singed December 20, 2015.

Many times before in my life have I set life-goals, more or less consciously, and many times have I been surprised to find myself in the moment where I realize I have achieved just that goal. These goals have been larger than me, and often manifested themselves as a very strong wish. Mostly they have been beyond my reach and I have more or less seen them as impossible to achieve. I have placed these wishes close to my heart, nurtured them, without really pushing for them. They have worked as escapes and fantasies for me bring out when I felt like it, or needed them.

I realize that I am now in such a moment. I am married to the most amazing woman around and there is immense love between us. The beauty of it all is that we love each other, and that our kinky sides is at the core of that love. We do not “play along” in the other person’s kinks, we love them and embrace them. And that is a gift larger than life. I have introduced her to the male chastity concept, and shared stuff that I found interesting on the web, such as permanent orgasm denial. She has taken it aboard and made it hers. She is the one running our male chastity show, because she loves the sexual power it gives her and because it makes her happy and horny doing so. She feeds in what she desires and I take this and return my version of that to her. Sometimes it is related to our chastity play, sometimes it is another desire.

This is why I currently feel a huge gratitude towards life. For letting me live and experience all that I currently have in my life. The kink, the chastity play, but most importantly the love that I have in my life at the moment.

Here and now is amazing. What tomorrow has in store we never know. So I will do everything I can to stay in this amazing moment.

John, spider203, traveler and 3 others like this.
  2. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    This time it feels like an in-achievable and subconscious goal has been reached. One that surpasses everything I could ever have invented myself...

Jasmic68 and Mascara^Snake like this.
  3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    And you deserve it Andrew xxx

Gabriellia and Andrew K like this.
  4. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    Thank you Amanda ❤️

Gabriellia likes this.
  5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    It is good to hear you telling your story again. And many, many congratulations on your wedding.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  6. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    Since June 28 this year we have been surfing the edge. I have been locked up in my Neosteel Arch and access to my penis has been very limited. We practice what you might call enforced permanent tease and denial. That is, she keeps me locked up and only releases me when she so desire, usually for some highly frustrating tease and denial. The normal outcome of that is that she gets at least one massive orgasm, while I am brought close to the edge several times and then being denied.

She has perfected her technique to the extent that she usually stops just before I tell her to be careful not to take me over the edge. Lately she has teased me for some ten to twenty minutes before she has me penetrating her while she brings herself to a mind-blowing orgasm with her hand or a magic wand.

It is a fine balance, and when she finally tenses all her muscles in her body and her heavy breathing turns into a long moan of pleasure, I have usually had to withdraw, stop and calm down several times not to pass the point of no return. I am usually rock hard and the veins on my shaft full to the limit of bursting. It is very pleasurable and I know she absolutely loves how rock hard I remain inside of her as she rides the waves of her orgasm. Being so horny and longing for that heavenly squirt feels amazingly good. I also know that my orgasm would be such a short reward in comparison to all that we have built over the hundred something days we have been playing this game.

Last Friday she played me again. We have gotten really good at it. She was approaching her orgasm and so was I. I withdrew from her to calm down, but it must have been one of a hundredth second too late. I did all in my powers to stay calm and let the cool air and the absence of touch do its work. But to my devastation I felt the semen coming. I tried to blank out all emotions, plus the muscle tonus in my penis to get it to fade away and die out. This was the most unsatisfying ruined ejaculation of a lifetime. There was not enough stimulation to get that hard and so enjoyable squirt. Instead it was a slow dribble that left me utterly unsatisfied. 106 days in sexual frustration, and now this…

It has now been 111 days since we started this game. She has said that it will be at least 6 months until she allows me to orgasm. She also told me that this ejaculation is to be counted as an orgasm, as there was semen. I also got the typical male post ejaculation dip. i.e. almost falling asleep immediately afterwards. I really had to pull myself together to be able to bring her to her climax. She noted and was not happy with that at all. She was however happy to hear that my ejaculation was so dissatisfying, and that if anything left me more frustrated than before. I am still in the dark if this resets the clock to zero, or if it sill means we done 111 days of the 184 + something remaining? At the moment I am too frustrated and down to even think about that.

What I have experienced after the most unsatisfying ejaculation in my life is a sort of depression. I don’t really feel like locking up, and if she had not insisted I am sure that the whole thing would have been put to rest. Has anyone else experienced this? How long does it take to pass? At the moment I see more drawbacks than pleasure in living the dream. I know deep within that I love it and crave it, but somehow I can’t seem to find the spark that was there before. The number one advantage for her has been my eagerness to please her. Not even that is there now. I just feel very low in sexual energy right now.

I will however stay with it too see what happens.

7. Miss Lesley

Miss Lesley Nicely neutered feeling female

South West England
    Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    Andrew, you need to enjoy the frustration. As you remain locked so your sexual energy will regenerate again. The act of ejaculation after a prolonged period of denial will always give rise to low times. This is why in my case I am so happy to be impotent and dry. I do not have to endure the messy ejaculation followed by the low times .My drug induced chastity has given me the best possible chastity for my own particular needs. Your are so creative with your dress and photography that I am sure you will soon bounce back.
    Best wishes x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice