Free Padlock For Lockdown Day

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Mistress Jules, May 7, 2014.

1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    That’s right another free padlock is being offered, this time for Lockdown Day.

One of the lucky participants in Lockdown Day will receive their padlock for free. All those who purchase a padlock will be entered into a draw where a winner will be randomly selected. This lucky winner will receive a refund of the purchase price of the padlock.

Why would I do this, well I am not. Lockit my currently locked chaste male is so happy with the way things have gone since he benefited from winning a padlock that he wishes to offer the opportunity to others. So as he will already be locked at the time of Lockdown Day he has purchased a padlock to offer to someone else.

I think it may also have something to do with the comments that have been made regarding the number of participants. The ladies are expecting very few if any participants and I think he feels we are being a tad unfair.

So in the interests of fair play, I have agreed to his request to offer a free padlock to one of the participants in Lockdown Day. So to all you guys out there who want a keyholder or want to really give up that control, why not join us? Take that first step into giving the control to someone else. The details can be found at www.mjkhscotland.co.uk/dark

I look forward to hearing from you, I am sure lockit does as well, if just to show me he is right.

Joroincharge and samwa like this.
  2. Sissy Melanie

Sissy Melanie Member

Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    Wow, this sounds great and I wish I had my device and read this post sooner. I just sent my MM Jail bird in for an adjustment and get a safety screw installed. Plus I'm in the US so I'm pretty sure shipping by Friday is not possible. Maybe once I get my device back I'll buy a lock. Sounds like this would be fun.

Mistress Jules likes this.
  3. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    Sorry you missed it, no doubt I will have another fun idea soon which hopefully you will be able to join in with.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice