Former Lurker, First Time Poster...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gryffin, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    Hi, I used to lurk on CM a while ago and experimented with chastity with my then girlfriend. We had great difficulties in finding a device which fitted often finding "them" popping through the ring at unexpected moments. She was also concerned I might hurt myself which I eventually did. Although nothing serious I was forbade from using devices although she promised she was still in control...

Skip forward to today and my then girlfriend has become my fiancee (yay!) and I'm emptying my house so that I can move in with her when we marry soon. Emptying the house found a couple of devices, tried one on, and it stayed..... I discovered it was also secure when, recovering from flu, I locked myself up and lethargic from the bug fell asleep. Unfortunately when I fell asleep the key had fallen on my chest and when I woke - it wasn't. (Much later I found the key had fallen between the mattress and the bed.)

Yesterday, whilst sharing a lift to work with the future Mrs Gryffin I mentioned to her that I had found some lost items and she realised what I meant. Unfortunately the conversation was curtailed as my part of the journey finished and we she went off to her job and I mine. Leaving a bit of a grey area.

So I find myself today joining the mansion to not just lurk but seek advice on whether this could work and how to approach it. We're jointly concerned for my health and safety, but equally when it worked the results were good! My questions being can I make it work safely and can the future Mrs be convinced to try it again... A trip to the newbie boards may now be in order.

ChangingTimes and JiL like this.
  2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the site former lurker :)

3. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Thank you :)

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    i don't see any danger from a device if you have it sized properly. If you google how to measure for a device you find lots of help. As for convincing the fiancé there are also many threads on here how to go about that.

5. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    Welcome.... and the manufactures of all those future devices thank you..... wait, you'll see. :D

Gryffin likes this.
  6. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Thanks @ineverknew - I've measured for a Holy Trainer 2 and other devices in the past using string and all sorts.

My problem was 2-fold in that I am above average when erect (and yes I did Google research to check that :eek: ) but am definitely a grower able to not fill most cases when soft.

The second issue is that my testicles have escaped from behind bars more times than Houdini. Having a neat trick of wanting to hide inside my body.

Full belt prices are prohibitive and piercings sre a no-no. (Future) Mrs G will not have them cut/damaged/scarred in anyway accidental or otherwise.

7. guest 2942

Local Time:
    sounds like you may need a custom device then.

8. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    You might be right. :) :(

But my usual keyholder and soon to be wife. Has rightly said no to unnecessary purchases for the time being.

If I did buy a custom one now I'm not sure if she'd refuse to use it and throw it out, or, lock me in it for a long time... Saying if you want it that bad you stay in it permanently - so at least we get our money's worth :eek:

Sadly(!?) the first is more likely.

Trouble either way!

9. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Welcome @Gryffin,
    I to have the occasional ball slip out of the ring, and I use a nice custom device which fits rather well. However, I find that the longer I stay chaste and denied, I reach a point where I no longer will slip out of the ring. My sack is to just too full to allow the testicle to pop out. If allowed too much drainage from orgasm or constant edging, then I often find myself back at square one, with the occasional ball slipping out. When it happens, I try not to let it bother me. I just put things back the way I know their suppose to be and get on with the day. It happens more when I am physically active. Best to you in your upcoming wedding event. I am sure you can work something out with your future Bride regarding chastity and all that's related to it. Sounds like your of to a good start with Her. Hope to hear from you.

Panda2010 and Gryffin like this.
  10. guest 2942

Local Time:
    well first of all which devices do you have right now? Balls slipping out is usually from the cage to ring gap being wrong. On some devices you can adjust that like the cb6000. You can buy one of those really cheap on amazon though they don't seem to last long before they crack. But I have seen some metal versions of it also which are cheap, like $30. Being a grower myself i'll be honest and say its not easy lol. But a device should still work especially if its metal. A raging hard on cannot defeat metal.

I just read back and seen you have a holy trainer? Have you tried the next smallest ring? Or was it too small and uncomfortable?

11. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the support and advice @ineverknew

I've worked my way through a host of ring sizes in the past. I found the Holy Trainer better than most because of the shape of the rings. However as with a similar device from House of Denial (but with a regular padlock) the device was just to roomy and caused unfortunate chaffing where the tube stops underneath.

Other than that(!) the HoD device was incredibly comfy and as I've detailed further up its security was tested quite strongly when I thought I'd lost the keys...

Which leads me to the other device I own from Toys4NaughtyBoys 'The Deviant' (pictured below). The shaped ring has so far worked well in combination with the small cage. Which gives me absolutely nowhere to grow and 'unturtle'. In the past I've either had a small cage or a sculpted base ring. But never the chance to have month together. I still however need to see how it copes with real life tomorrow rather than just lounging around the house.

The final thing which might be working in this devices favour are the anti-pullout spikes threaded on betwen the ring and cage. These have kept the device close to my body and therefore everything has stayed in place. But thankfully without any unintentional searing pain. I believe I can feel them when my body tries to get erect but this is more of an uncomfortable annoyance than a physical pain.

I would normally be thinking with such a small device that if my willpower was weak I could just pull out the back. The spikes (three on the top) change this.

As I type I'm locked in a session on the Chastikey app using Zoe a fairly mean keyholder bot to manage my release. I should just have passed my longest lock up time since returning and probably the longest ever wiith a properly fitting device!

Zoe however seems keen to keep my keys for a while longer ...

Deviant-small-chastity-6-500x500.jpg

12. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    @JiL thank you too - A lot of what you said connects well witb my prior experiences :)

13. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    @JiL You were right about sack growth :) Last night there was a fair amount of wiggle room on the smallest practical ring. Not this morning :eek: - its staying on!

Currently trying to get my mind off morning wood due to the pull out spike 'gently' pressing in and Zoe the Chastikey keyholding bot still running 13 out of 20 locks for me (only 1 of which is real) and often adding time.

14. guest 2942

Local Time:
    so are you saying your balls slip through on the deviant device?? Cause that gap is extremely small form the picture.

15. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    I was going to say no. But after a sudden burst of rushing around after venue changes. Yes :eek: the left one sneaked out slowly over the course of a morning meeting ... ... ...

Just got home and fortunately had not turned off the Chastikey emergency key setting or upped the early release price from £4.99 (you can make it so you have to buy multiple keys). So now free after 25 cumulative hours.

I have multiple ring sizes for it. Having tried the smallest two and found I couldn't close it properly. I ordered the larger two as spares. Was in the biggest one today. So might have to try the second largest. (Interestingly(?) I could stay fitting in the largest of the HoD ringed device - but the tube was far too large and rubbed badly).

Maybe it was the 'running' about which did it and I can't say the train seats helped much either during the commute.

16. guest 2942

Local Time:
    could be the moving around. I find if you get down on your hands and knees as if to work on a car or something is a good way to tell if they will pop through, as that happened to me years ago working on my truck lol. So yeah maybe the smaller ring would work better. The picture shown though shows an extremely small opening, must be the smallest ring i guess.

Gryffin likes this.
  17. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    The other day I managed to squeeze the next smallest ring on but it all felt a bit too tight. Even with out the anti-pullout spikes in. I could also feel where something had been rubbing so gave it a few days rest. Today there was much more room including the spikes and seemingly enough wriggle room to make it safe to wear.

Not quite sure what time limit to set this time. My reasons being two-fold. Firstly, last time I beat 24 hours. Secondly, in less than 24 hours I will be seeing my fiancee - and although she likes the affects of chastity she stills worried about the dangers of locking.

Once I shut the lock in the safe I can't get it out (unless I part with money) or the time finishes. Although there is a spare key at my partners...

One day she might give me a code for the safe, tell me too lock and then she would be my only way out.

*Bites lip*

But for now my choice is a fixed or variable bot with Chastikey, or, I could just try and exercise a little self-control. But where is the fun in that.

18. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Hmmm....you sure about that? I would think she would take the key and lock it away without giving you the code :D

19. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Indeed. I'm not sure I could remember the whole 8 numbers without writing them down.

For the moment I'm being held by Chastikey mean (computer) bot Zoe. Chose the minimum to be my average lock up time (9 hours) and max my longest (26) - though those are only guidelines and its likely to go on longer

... and I think I mentioned earlier I'm meeting "the" fiancee in less than 24 hours :eek:

guest 2942 likes this.
  20. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    The Chastikey code came up just as my fiancee was driving up the hill. I grabbed the key from the safe and headed out still locked.

It seems like the second largest ring (of four) is also 'slippable' with the help of a hard chair and/or car seat. It seems tonight at least I'm safe from exposure.

The smallest two rings both proved difficult to get on originally. Hence purchasing the larger two, so I'm not where that leaves me now. Quite probably unlocked till at least tomorrow night. To reiterate the device is comfortable around the house but not the rigours of the outside world.

I'm assuming a big ring will be easier to fall through, but a smaller one might pull and be uncomfortably tight. I might be running out of options.

21. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    I possibly should stop posting in this thread but I thought I should update:

The other day I managed to put the biggest ring on again by accident (they're not marked) which means the second largest is probably the right fit. It's on now and feels very tight.

Not sure if I want to lock the key away quite yet. Even if I keep the emergency release option open :eek:

22. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    ... Was definitely right to be suspicious.

On opening the cage the anti-pullout spike was burrowing in firmly, looking like it might have pierced. (Was fine with the larger ring.) Have removed and locked again.

Still have access to the key for now.

23. guest 2942

Local Time:
    yeah you could start your own thread in the blog section.

24. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Hi all (again),

Thanks for the welcome messages and support through the site. I just wanted to add one final message to this thread before maybe starting a journal as @ineverknew suggests ...

So tonight I am locked up again through Chastikey having possibly bitten off more than I can chew. I'm also going to see the future Mrs tonight for an overnight stay. She told me to lock after i offered the choice to her: "Just this once".

A condition of me being locked is that she can free me no matter what. So shortly I will be seeing her and handing over a copy of the safe code. With no access to the 8 digit code needed to free myself I will be completely at her and ChastiKeys whim.

Life seems to have turned full circle :) - though I'm slightly regretting not taking full advantage of my freedom before locking.

Hope I don't regret tonight, or maybe I do ;)

25. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    ... She curled up on me and went to sleep not even mentioning that I was locked as requested. I noticed that the secret place where we stashed her set of keys had been moved and not been put back right. Were they still there?

I waited for sleep to come and thought about our wedding in less than a month. Hoping there would be a reason to take the cage off before then.

What had I gotten myself into?

Panda2010 and spider203 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice