For long term wearers

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by never2l84chastity, May 16, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. never2l84chastity

Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    For all the long term wearers out there.

Have any of you had any issues when visiting doctors regarding prostate issues?

Trying to be put at ease that long term wear hasn't caused any issues for the fine members on this forum

2. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    My psa levels were borderline high when i was granted release every couple weeks, a year later I had it retested after 100 days of no release and my psa levels are normal. Maybe long term denial helped or they went down by themselves, no idea.

3. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    I must say I have had the same results. Five years ago my PSA numbers were high enough that I was sent to a urologist and had a biopsy on my prostrate. No cancer was found thank goodness. And now my PSA numbers are the least of my concerns for they come back pretty close to normal. Now my Dr. worries more about my cholesterol. I don't know if chastity had any thing to do with it but I'm just saying.....
    I use to masturbate everyday, then every three days, then once a week. Now if I'm lucky, since the wife has the keys, I might get to cum once every six weeks, maybe.

Now I don't want anybody to take this for their own physical well being. In my opinion if you are having a problem urinating, go see a doctor and have your prostrate checked.

This makes me wonder if there is any correlation between masturbation, higher PSA blood levels and cancer. Hmmmmm?

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    PSA is a very out of date and very prone to errors . Thus in the uk most GPs won't use it . There was a big thing about it a few years back . But it caused so many biopsy requests. The thing is a prostate biopsy is quiet high risk and as such is a last resort as a diagnosis method but if it's as a result of a PSA test that is so inaccurate er rubish way of doing things.

Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice