For anyone who lives/loves a good small-penis joke...

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by MH Macdonald, Feb 17, 2024.

1. MH Macdonald

MH Macdonald My kink: slow, slippery, unfinished hand-jobs...

part time author
    London area
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    Mother Nature is a FEMDOM HUMILIATRIX (Modern Day Cinders Book 26) this eBook is a good place to dip your toes into the series, before you plunge in...
    But be warned, I'm horrible, basically, I'm what some of you boys would call a prick teaser, my kinks being: slippery, unfinished hand-jobs or cumming hard while riding him and then just hopping off him before he does... I just love it when a guy ALMOST cums and I making big dicks cry, boohoo!
    As to the itty-bitty tiny one's - they just give me the giggles! I always make fun of them... Who doesn’t? Tiny dicks are hilarious! Mother Nature played a cruel trick on each owner of a tiny one, she's clearly loves a good SPH joke & so do I!
    #MotherNatureISaFEMDOMhumiliatrix
    sph.jpg
    This is a different one, this was my first foray into catering for a dear fan's personal request in the story arc of foofoo's trials and tribulations... where, in inviting an old friend going through a divorce to attend a CFnm party at her house, Nikki explains how most, if not all things, can be sorted out by chastity extensions and therapeutic punishments of a corporal nature…

Reader Reviews kindly posted on Amazon:

Sush: 5.0 out of 5 stars New character introduced!! Reviewed in Germany on July 7, 2023 Verified Purchase

In this part we get to see a new character getting introduced and kinda teased for future storys.
    Teresa - a friend of Nikki that is eager to get to know the special FLR household situation foofoo finds himself in.

This is another great installment of this wonderful truly ruthless and beautiful FLR-storyline. It provides more detail of Foofoo daily routine as a domestic FLR sub, which are filled with astrocious and funny (for the numerous friends of Nikki and herself) humiliations.
    Those tales are told by an excited Goddess Nikki getting a new friend very interested in visiting foofoos situation first hand!

Another MUST buy!

Cuckold 5.0 out of 5 stars Intense phone call explaining all aspects of a true Female Led Relationship from both the Female and the beta males point of view. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 30, 2023 Verified Purchase

I was properly constrained to read your amazing book.

It is a very perceptive explanation of what a true female led relationship is about. Consensual and contains discipline and denial but nothing to do with tall young females in black PVC. It is kinky and wide ranging.

The explanation to Teresa of how the relationship works is a must read for all true submissive and Dommes.

Intriguing references to Teresa’s office boss are particularly intriguing and maybe will lead to a sequel….

Marke2013 5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent instalment on the life of our Modern cindersReviewed in Australia on July 25, 2023 Verified Purchase

Ms MacDonald's writing just keeps getting better and better. This is a good entry point to the series and has a delightfully intimate format being a chat between Mistress Nikki and a female friend she is keen to cheer up. A nice quick indulgence to pamper the heart of anyone into female domination, while at the same time being a well imagined universe of trials and tribulations and most importantly turning of table. Males have a lot of housework to repay.

If you haven't discovered my Femdom / CFnm / sph / CP/ Chastity erotica eBook series - a quick series synopsis:

Spare the Chastity, Spoil the Man: Nikki likes to share her philosophy that males don’t need orgasms, they need chores & discipline. And this means in practice, she is in the process of weaning her sub off orgasms.

And thus lo & behold, pithy and selective, Nikki's version of the Cinderella story still managed to be a real belter, retaining all the domestic cruelty, the use of spiteful names, and female mockery of the original story, but limiting any diegesis evolution that would see the drudgery of her Cinders coming to an end. Rooting her narrative in and around only the earliest parts of the tale of Cinderella, it suited Nikki just fine to build her progressive lifestyle on the foundation of foofoo’s hustle and grit; his sweat and tears too, as he completed long days of arduous and tedious menial toil. The domestic backdrop for foofoo as Nikki’s Modern-Day-Cinders was austere, without even the threadbare rags Cinderella had worn, let alone glass slippers at fancy balls; for she kept him humble and scolded, barefoot, chaste, and in the kitchen.

Merciless tales of a quarantined virgin penis, social distancing from pussy... 2.jpg

Reader Warning: Like Coca-Cola recommend a Coke is 'best served chilled' I always recommend my eBooks are 'best read locked' for unsupervised male subs

The ‘Modern Day Cinders’ eBook series is available for the free Kindle App for all iOS & Android devices on Amazon @ https://amazon.com/author/mhmacdonald

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice