Flaccid sizing question

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Dirtysheepdog, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Dirtysheepdog

Dirtysheepdog New member

Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    So new to the chastity game and have a question about sizing. So I know the basics of how to measure and all but I'm curious on the flaccid part. Maybe it's just me but I kinda have two flaccid sizes. The smallest I'd like my true flaccid, generally when I or my junk is cold, dyeing after working out, if I'm sick, that kinda stuff. It's like 2.5 to 2.75 inches. Then I have my regular flaccid that it is most of the time. It's deff not hard at all but it's more around 3.5 to 4 inches. For reference hard I'm only like 5.5. Fourth I'd basically the same for either flaccid.

Im curious if there is a better option of the two or if it's just a matter of preference. If I go with the smaller of the two, will it eventually just stay the smaller size? Thanks I advance for your input.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    If I was you I’d go for a cage around 2.75, I was similar to you and went for a bigger cage for my first cage and it was far far to long. And was a nusance!

Chaste J. likes this.
  3. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    Depending on what type of device as well as are you a grower or a shower? That might help answer this better. I have found that going with the smaller size is the best way to go. it just "packs" better. Less room to grow and move around might prevent the possibility of pinching, irritation and depending on the device, should line up perfectly so that you won't have to worry about adjust things when going to do the #1.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice