Fitting the ring and tube

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by JessMal, Apr 6, 2023.

1. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    I just received most of my belt (and it's amazing). The one thing I don't have yet is the front shield (not BB's fault, I ordered them separately as I was indecisive).

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out the interaction between the ring and the penis tube. I currently have belt, ring, spacer, tube. The tube seems to be putting too much pressure on my scrotum, especially when sitting. I believe I need to bend the penis tube out away from my body a little more, but I'm worried that if I go too much when the front shield arrives it won't fit. Wondering if anyone has some tips on how it should sit. I've been reading a bunch on here which has really helped. I was initially wearing the belt too high and having other issues. Once I realized it needed to go a lot lower things are a lot better.

2. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    There is a fair amount of room between the tube and the cage. I would say get the tube fitted to where it’s comfort because that’s a major step and worry the cage later.

3. hgj2

hgj2 Member

Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    I have found best fit by bending front part of the belt itself so front part or belt sits in nice angle against my lower abdomen. This also brings ring closer to the body so I did not have to bend ring at all in the end.
    I also found out that belt should sit pretty low like you did. It has been taken also pretty long time, months, slowly to find best tightness and shape for the belt and also let my body adapt to the belt and vice versa.

I had similar feelings with tube pressing against scrotum, especially when sitting but nowadays it feels ok. I guess it just take some time to get used to it. I think my scrotum skin has also stretched little bit.

Like you I also ordered my belt without outer cage but decided later to get outer cage (bare one) too. Which I should any day soon. I guess I will write review after I have all pieces together.

4. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    It does a while to fit the belt and the body to get accustom to it. I have worn mine for a year mostly 24/7. I still have bad days with its once and a while. With that said I normally go two weeks without opening mine.

5. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    You can bend the cock ring to a different angle. (Lay it on the floor and press on it with a board.) One way relieves pressure on your taint and the other way relieves tension on your scrotum.
    If you aren't wearing the cage, you can put the spacer anywhere in the stack.
    The penis tubes are curved to fit in the cage so I would not bend them (especially not the 4" tube).

hardbodysub likes this.
  6. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    I ordered a larger ring and stupidly decided that since the last one was close, this would be fine. Put it on (along with the new shield) and went to work. 45 minutes of agony. Standing is fine, sitting in a vehicle is awful. I'm thinking that instead of bending the ring portion, I need to bend the vertical part back a little.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice