Fitness activities and Chastity

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Epicure3375, Oct 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mystic Slayer

Mystic Slayer New member

IT guy
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    I am working out at least 6 days a week and currently I am on a 2 times a day schedule. I have discomfort while training. Especially during legworkout. My inners thighs are the problem here. Using regular underwear is already a problem without a cage let standing with.

2. Quietlisten

Quietlisten Junior Member

Southeast U.S.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    It depends on what you mean by "cycling." Riding a bike is absolutely possible. Competitive triathlon training has been a barrier for me and others, mostly due to the "tuck" position on an unforgiving seat. Here's a thread about this topic, if you're interested:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/cyclists-help.32841/

3. Charlesnaughtmind

Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    Does anyone row while locked up? I've been rowing 20+ K meters a week using a concept2 and am curious if anyone has had issues?

4. lexie

lexie Active member

NL
    Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    Heya @Charlesnaughtmind,
    Sometimes I have some pinching of my testies at extension (even without being locked)
    I try to make sure to "flip my package up" if it makes sense. Wearing tighter briefs or a compression short (keeps stuff in place and reduces friction aswell, locked or not)
    *ps: i row 500m sprints up to 2K per training, i'd say max 6K per week atm also on a concept2.
    Hope it helps:+1::strong:

5. Charlesnaughtmind

Local Time:
    That definitely helps and I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I figured I'm just going to have to try it myself and find a way to make it work.

lexie likes this.
  6. altrent

altrent Member

NW United States
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    +1 to a common theme here: keeping the caged package up and away from between the thighs.

For me (MM JailBird), there are only two things that threaten to interfere with physical activity: excessive bouncing from the extra weight of the cage, and/or the whole package getting caught or squeezed between the thighs.

What I found works for me, for running or bicycling, is to wear a regular belt underneath my shirt, and tie a string from the top of the cage to the belt, not crazily so but just tight enough that the package cannot go any further downward. This solves the problem of bouncing and also prevents the package from being caught and squeezed.

This should have similar benefit for rowing, since the package will not be able to find its way down between the thighs when you first begin the extension move; it will stay up and out of the way.

Of course YMMV depending on the design of the cage, but then a jock strap should accomplish the same thing.

Annemarie likes this.
  7. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I use a treadmill every day with no problems...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice