First time, a suggestion please! Uncut - *So excited*

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Tommi_cute, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Tommi_cute

Tommi_cute Member

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    Hi,
    it's my first time having a girl that is gonna explore chastity with me,
    and I am so excited!

But I need a suggestion on how to wear it best.

In the past I tried a few models and all fall short, too small, or they opened up when I got hard.
    Now I got one that is slightly bigger, but I am thinking what is the way to really get inside properly.

The model is a typical one:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B087NX18M8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    in the largest size.

The problem for me is mostly the diameter:

most cages get large inside, but the opening is smaller.

So, here are the suggestion I've been given, but please correct me and help me if I am missing something.
    1) cold water or shower to get smaller,
    2) use oil,
    3) possibly use a tissue or smth around the cock to "slide inside" the cage and then remove the tissue?
    I am not sure about point 3!

In the past my problem with a similar cage was that I did not get into really, and when got hard, i started to swallen in the space before the cage "tube" starts (before the penis is inside), and that led to it bending down and grow more, and basically escaping from the cage.

I have to add that I am natural, non cut, and there is quite some skin: does that make a difference?

PS:
    I am sure that physically I can "gently squeeze" inside it, but I am not sure how to make it happen (the diameter is a problem if I can't get into it properly). Some times I happen to be small enough, I can see it, but even thinking about chastity makes me so big! I am not sure how to become smaller, cold water makes me medium but I am not sure it makes me as small as I can be.
    I try standing upside down sometimes, but that also does not always work.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

2. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    Check out the sizing guides stickied in the other Devices forum.

tl;dr: you need a cage that closely matches your flaccid length and "fits like a glove" around its diameter. Depending on your size this may be difficult to find in an off-the-shelf device.

I previously used the "stocking trick", where you take a piece of stocking or other thin material, wrap it around your shaft, then thread it through the end of the device. This will bring all the skin through the device opening and keep it in place well. But I found with a properly sized device this is unneccessary -- I can coax everything into place using just my fingers (I have an open-cage design).

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    that happen a lot with men that have just start having a cage put on them. after a bit it wont happen with some.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice