First Post

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Subatheart82, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Subatheart82

Subatheart82 New member

Arkansas
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    Just stopping in to say hello. My name is David, I'm a submissive. My wife is my Keyholder, Goddess, best friend and in all other ways amazing. Neither of us knew we were in to this stuff when we married. It's been a fun transition, especially considering we met at church, both very involved at the time. Still kind of are but...ya know, reasons... I'm in to pretty much anything that requires me to give up control, but there are some boundaries. If my Goddess is into then I usually want to push it further.

Anyways, I'm off to ask questions elsewhere....

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    Welcome to the mansion. Meeting in church is a good thing. It gives you spiritual grounding towards each other. My wife and I have gone to the same church for all our lives and new each other in church before we started dating in 1980

manintyres likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    heloo @Subatheart82 and welcome to here. We goes to church as well.

manintyres and Mash2214 like this.
  4. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    Welcome @Subatheart82 ,
    You will find a lot of information on this site and members who are very willing to share their experiences.
    Most of members here are normal plain people. It is not because we have chosen the chaste life style (each to his own extent) that we would be 'abnormal'.
    Just enjoy the life style!:)

manintyres and Mash2214 like this.
  5. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    Welcome hear looking forward to hear how you both grew

manintyres likes this.
  6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    Welcome. I have been into sexual submission for 47 years. For me it ends at the bedroom. My wife is in charge of the household and our sex life. All else falls on me. My wife and I have done this so long because we both work towards a common goal. I do not try to escape or masturbate without permission. We are also very practical about it. I am locked 95% of each work but only because I work at home and it is convenient. I do not always stay locked when we go out, depending on where and how long we will be gone for. Makes no difference in our chastity play since we are all about the tease and denial and the cage is just an added stimulant and speed bump to give me pause before I do something stupid. You will find some good info here. Enjoy chastity your way. That is the only way you can make it work. We tried 3 times doing it as we read on websites and it only worked when we did it the way we wanted to.

Mash2214, Jblocked and Felix cum ea like this.
  7. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    That is very sound advice of @Vinny , there are no rules you have to live up to, there is only what you consider valuable, and that is the only thing that counts.
    Good luck @Subatheart82 !

Subatheart82 likes this.
  8. Subatheart82

Subatheart82 New member

Arkansas
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    I love the idea of being locked up that much. But, I hate the idea of long term denial. I can't imagine going a month. But I also love the thought off Goddess making me do it. It's funny how that works. to me it's such a rush to have her make me do things that are her idea. Topping from the bottom is not as arousing. But there was a time when fuzzy handcuffs were too extreme. Now Goddess is taking about anal training because she wants to fist me. That's just crazy to me. I love it when she takes me like that but woahhhh. I don't want to do it. But I want her to make me. It's hard to explain that.

Isn't this lifestyle do filled with contradictions...

We are working toward a full flm. But it's just like when we were going through our churches marriage counseling. They'd say the man is head of the household, he makes the decision. people would take that the wrong way, imo. It's not a blank check. It's a higher level of responsibility. I should be selfless and therefore think of her needs first. so it was very equitable before. Now its the exact opposite, she's making the decisions but always asking my input. We are making work and work "well". But it doesn't resemble very much of what we read in books and on websites. Thanks kinda why I joined this site. Seems like reasonably well round group.

And of course, I have to say, that I am a very lucky man. I have no idea how I got her to marry me but she did. Everything I could have asked for in a wife. I've could have asked for more and I still would have been surprised. Seriously, she's amazing

manintyres, Mash2214 and sissybitch like this.
  9. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    Firstly welcome to the mansion . I can understand what you say about FLM being different from what you have been told , or what you read in books , But you must remember everyone is different and what works for one may not for another in time you will find what works for you and that will be the path to follow. Just go with what makes you both happy, at the end of the day it Is your lives and you should live them the way you want not the way others think you should so good luck to you both and I hope you are both happy

Subatheart82, manintyres and Mash2214 like this.
  10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    It's fine line when it comes to making the decisions, decisions on who cleans the house, or what car you buy, or what investments you make. My wife makes no decisions regarding my business and she asked for my opinion with regard to her business. Our investments are mostly decided by me. When and how I experience pleasure is totally up to her. You have to work together that's why it's not easy.

Subatheart82 and manintyres like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice