First nine days caged.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 3926, Mar 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3926

Guest 3926 New member

Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    I begun interested about chastites a long time ago, but I was not ready for it. I decided to be caged on 1/3/2019, fitting rings behind scrotum was paniful and hard, but succesfull. I know that nine days in cage is no impressive, but must be a first step. I wear cage 24/7 permanently. On 15/3/2019 I planned be unlocked for one night rest. Frankly? I think about it with reluctance.

Chaste J. and Consensus like this.
  2. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    Nine days is a long time. Nine days! Maybe don't unlock on 15 March if you don't want.

I locked to break 27 hours, no more. I always assumed more than a week was an incredibly long time. Long, and happy, is what you make of it. Well done, go as long as you want!

PS I have now been locked since 6 February. So it builds quickly. If you had told me then that I would still be locked now, or that my aim would be Easter I wouldn't have believed you.

3. Guest 3926

Guest 3926 New member

Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    From Feb 6 , wow! For me the filling during caged is incredible, when I see my caged penis with no possibilities for any sex activity even during excitement,erection, is incredible, I love it. It is good for keeped my own self control on.

Consensus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice